Chapter Three

Warning: Extra kinky smut.

Luke's POV

I sat backstage of the venue where the interview was taking place, my blood being pumped around my body as I fiddled with the hem on my sleeves. "One coffee for one beautiful man," Smiled Michael as he brought in the mug of steaming hot liquids. I returned the smile and pressed a tender kiss to his semi chapped lips. "When are you on?"

"Two minutes, I probably wont have time to drink all of this," I sighed gesturing to the drink, because Michael surely does make the best coffee's in the world. He pouted slightly but just snuggled in next to me as he sipped the drink.

"Luke!" The producer shouted after two minutes of constant kissing and pointless compliments. I sighed, placing the half empty mug on the glass coffee table and gave Michael a chaste kiss before entering out to the stage, giving the crowd an enthusiastic wave.

"Luke Hemmings, lovely to see you!" Greeted the blonde interviewer who came up to me and hugged me, touching my ass in the process making me cringe. "Sit, sit."

I gave her a fake smile and sat opposite her as she gave me a look. "How are you?"

"I'm okay, a bit tired. Michael kept me up this morning with a freaking kettle." The interviewer seemed awkward at the mention of my boyfriend, so I decided to be a bit of a dick.

"So when's the tour starting?"

"Next week, can't wait to bring Michael along with me." I smirked as I unscrewed the water that was on the desk beside me. The woman put on a forced smile and continued asking fan questions, one even asking if me and Michael were engaged so I told them the truth, no.

I swear when I said it though, there was relief in the interviewers eyes. She was about my age, though. She was pretty I guess and if I was straight and single I'd flirt back, however I've got the man of my dreams and I like a bit of his dick now and again. Win win for me, lose lose for her.

No regrets.

I laughed when I seen Michael pulling faces at me through the backstage curtain only to result the interviewer to have a very confused look on her face. I smirked again and gestured Michael over making the fans scream 'Muke' which was our ship name. He obviously knew what the interviewer was playing at so he reached over to me and cupped my cheeks, sliding his tongue against my lip and I did the same.

He let go and smiled innocently at the lady with her boobs half way out her top. She just rolled her eyes and carried on with the questions, I also told the fans in the auidence to send some Twitter questions to Michael too.

"From LukeHemHem01," I smiled at the name because that was from a video Michael posted on his instagram of him calling me that, I remember that day. We entered the hotel room and we were talking about ham and cheese sandwiches, then suddenly I burst out with Luke Ham, Luke Hammings then Michael said Luke Hem Hem.

We fucked after that video, oops.

"Michael, you're so hot, also why do you dye your hair a lot? Ever colour suits you, lots of love." The interviewer read out and turned to my boyfriend who was playing with the hem of my shirt, neatly putting it back into place then kissing my cheek.

"Well, first I like your username and um, I don't really know why I dye it, I guess I like to be different and it's fun having your hair all crazy colours. Although you get weird looks on the street, Luke seem's to love it." Michael shrugged it off and connected our hands under the table which made me smile.

"I personally don't like it, people give you weird looks for a reason." She said and packed up the question cards while giving me another wink for like the 20th time that interview. Michael gave her a death glare, I was about to butt in but he didn't take it.