Chapter Four

(A/N Shorter Chapters, sorry guys:( Frequent updates.)

Luke's POV

"Michael Clifford," I sang in a sing song voice as I entered our shared apartment after a couple hours at the studio, working on my new album. "Baby?" I called out confused, Michael would usually greet and kiss me as soon as he heard the door slam shut. "Must not be in," I mumbled to myself.

I threw myself on the worn out, yet comfortable sofa, and opened up Twitter. For some reason I had more notifications than I usually did, but I blown it off.

LukeHemmings: Mikey's not at home:( Was expecting kisses and cuddles when I got back:( xx

Suddenly, my Twitter blew up as soon as I posted the tweet so I finally decided to check what the whole drama was about. I looked through the multiple pictures and tweet's fans were sending me, and I impatiently waited for them to load.

When it did, my heart dropped.

Mikey with another guy.

They weren't giving him hate, they were giving him sympathy because he was crying, and had bruises all around his body. Then it fucking hit me.

That was Ashton's best friend, Chris.

I threw myself off that couch and tried to find that location, luckily the fan told me where they had last been spotted which helped a lot, and within five minutes I was already speeding down the road on the way to get my boyfriend back.

So many thoughts pacing through my brain, was Michael going to get hurt? Or even worse...sexual assault? My heart raced like lightening at the thought of my baby getting hurt which only made me drive several times faster than I already was in the first place until I finally arrived at the destination on the rough side of town.

There was blood on the spot where the picture had been taken. I threw myself out of that fucking car and frantically asked people and ignoring their pleads for pictures and autographs, having to explain to the several mobs what has happened and for them to help me.

"P-Please don-don't h-hurt me."

That voice belonged to my boyfriend.

I pushed the fans out of the way, some falling over but right now I really didn't care because my boyfriend was getting hurt and that wasn't acceptable.

"Your boyfriend isn't here to save the day this time is he? Ashton was right, so beautiful, perfect skin..."

"Yes he fucking is!" I screamed, racing towards Chris who was looking more shocked then ever. I told Michael to run, but he didn't. Instead he held Chris down making me kick him ten times harder. "I swear to god, you touch him again it will be death this time, death!" I screamed, stamping several times on his face.

Michael squeaked at the sight of blood, and before I could even say his name, he was rolling on the floor having a panic attack, one of the worst ones I've ever seen and the last time I seen one was when him and Ashton were dating, years ago.

Making sure Chris was unconscious, I ran over to my panicking boyfriend, but sirens were already around. However fans had it recorded and shown the police the evidence that it was self defence, but the only goal now was to make Michael to stop crying and breath normally.

That's when his pulse stopped.