Chapter Five

Luke's POV

I really wasn't planning on being here, and Michael wasn't either no matter what the hell they're doing to him in his hospital room.

I had been sat here for half an hour. May not seem long, but when your boyfriends pulse had stopped 30 minutes ago, it feels like a day filled with nothing but constant panic and mixed emotions. No one had came to fill me up on what's going on with him, I've just got myself and my hands as I fiddled with the hang nail on my index finger.

My heart felt like a marathon, it was beating faster than ever. I felt like I was going to have a panic attack, I needed to be strong for Michael. It was so hard though, knowing that he's probably connected to all machine's all bruised and broke ache's me all over. Chris was not going to get away with this, he caused this.

Soon half an hour turned into an hour, and an hour turned into two, which turned into three and then that turned into 1AM in the morning and I was still sat in the same position. Probably moving only one centimetre every forty minutes or so. The suspension and heartache was deadly, I could feel the thump in my muscles all the way in my cheeks.

It was me, myself and I, and all three needed to stay strong for him, because what the hell was going on in there? What could be taking this long? I buried my whole face in my overly large hands and sighed louder than the screams in my head. Some people gave me some sympathetic looks. I didn't need sympathy or even pity. What I needed was Michael. I needed to be wrapped in his arms again like every night where we fall asleep together.

Why wasn't I?

Because fucking Chris had to fuck it all up, and Ashton probably planned it. All I could think was they're going to fucking pay.

"Luke Hemmings?" A woman called from the door across the room. Some by passers looked shocked due to the fame, some asked for autographs but I rudely shoved passed them because Michael was really more important right now. "I'm sorry for the wait."

"Is he okay?" I blurted out, my legs pacing up and down as I scratched my arms leaving white lines and small flakes of skin to come loose. The doctor smiled. However it wasn't a sympathetic smile, it was a genuine happy smile. Like she was happy for me.

"Yes, you could say that. His pulse didn't fully stop, either way if we shocked him or not he would wake up."

"Wait - you shocked him?" I asked in disbelief.

"Sir, we had to. Else you would have been waiting for another three or four hours. We did it safely and only two times, and that was when his heart race and blood pressure went back to it's normal speed. It was for his safety." She explained and I nodded in understanding. "Would you like to see him? He's been awake for ten minutes and he's just eating a sugar drink to higher his sugar rush."

"Yes please, that would be amazing." The doctor nodded and led her way and I followed, feeling melancholy. After walking down the hall, we finally reached a room and she walked in with her clipboard.

Michael was laid there, a drink of Fanta in his hands with bruises all over his beautiful, weak body. His eyes were droopy until the doctor called his name, he then saw me and his eyes widened. "Lukey!" he exclaimed in pleasure.

I smiled and made my way over, placing a kiss to his cut, dry lips. He winced when I did though. "Oh, the cuts. I'm sorry baby."

"It's okay." He smiled, kissing me again despite the pain he must be in.

"We will have to do an X-Ray. It will take ten seconds, Luke you may stay." She said, and brought something that looked rather technical over and placed it on his stomach, where the main bruises were. Michael relaxed in the soft sheets and laid his head on the pillow as the doctor checked if Michael was stable on his body. "Oh." she mumbled.

"What?" We asked in sync.

"Michael, have you had sexual intercourse lately?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Luke, would you leave the room for a moment? I'll call you back in."

I nodded, deciding not to argue because I knew it would make things worse. I pecked Michael's lips before leaving the hospital room and leaning against the wall, feeling relieved that Michael was okay. However, I had to take care of Chris and Ashton before anything else get's done.

I fiddled with my hands and thought what the doctor could possibly want to talk to Michael about. He couldn't be.. No. We've used protection every single time we've had sex or did anything like that. It was impossible, we also checked the condoms before and they were fine.

After ten or so minutes of waiting and the suspense raising through my body, the doctor came out and smiled nervously. "Luke, can I speak to you for a minute?"

"Sure." I shrugged, sitting down on the chair she pulled out for me.

"Okay, so we looked at Michael's X-Ray closely, I called a specialist in to bring in your files and blood text from a while ago as this is your local hospital, am I correct?" I nodded, and let her carry on. "Anyway, male pregnancy is a rare, yet possible thing and while we were looking, there was a baby inside of him."

"Th-That's impossible! You're lying! We've used protection every single time!"

"That's the point I'm getting too. It's not...yours."

My heart sunk, Michael had...cheated? No, he's against cheating. Ashton cheated on him, he loves me. He hates cheaters! "No, Michael disagrees with cheating."

"Michael didn't cheat. He had been sexually assaulted, and we matched the DNA up with Ashton Irwin. Michael told us that someone called Chris Castello had drugged his coffee last week. Michael said he worked at a coffee shop. Ashton had took him back to his house and had sex with him without his permission. Michael did not cheat. He also said Chris got hold of him yesterday and hurt him, that's why he's here. He threatened that if he told anyone about what him and Ashton did he would hurt him, then he beat him. Luke, your boyfriend was ráped."