Chapter Six

Luke's POV

At that moment, I'm pretty sure my heart crushed into about a million tiny fragments.

Michael was pregnant, and it wasn't my baby.

It was Ashtons.

And that's the worse thing of the whole situation. I wouldn't care as much if he was pregnant with my baby, if I'm honest I'd be ecstatic about it, but knowing when this baby is born it will have a part of Ashton inside it and no part of me. That doesn't just sicken me, it upsets me because that's my fucking boyfriend!

Also, we would have to tell Ashton and he would have to see the whatever it is inside Michael because he's the fucking father. But one thing I can't get around my head is what my prison fine will be when I put Ashton Irwin in the hospital for getting my boyfriend pregnant completely without his permission and under his will. What kind of little sick, twisted man does he think he is? To think he's also going to be a father is disgusting. What will this child think of him?

"It can't be true." I told the nurse. She was sat in front of me with a sour face and a displeasing look, while mine was just emotionless and full of shame for what reason? I don't know.

My face wiped when she told me that Michael was in a much worse condition than I was, apparently he had a panic attack and had to have an injection to put him to sleep meaning I couldn't see him right now which really sucks, because I kind of want to comfort Michael when you find out terrible news about the person you love. "I'm sorry Luke. You can pick Michael up in an hour, he will be a little sleepy. Or you can wait in his room, it's up to you, sweet."

I sigh and tell myself that I'm not going to leave Michael in a chlorine smelling hospital for a couple hours. So I made my way to the room he got assigned in and breathed heavily, opening the door only to be greeted to my boyfriend of several years, laying there unconscious.

I look down in shame, I shouldn't have let this happen. I really don't know why I'm blaming this on myself because Michael didn't even tell me what had happened to him. However you can't really blame him, it's not the easiest thing to tell people especially if they're closer to you because there's more worry that you're going to loose them people in your life and you'll be left with no one.

It really hurt seeing Michael unconscious, knowing what he probably would have been feeling throughout the whole time period since it had been happening, and the guilt he must have had to even tell me, I can't help but pity him and look at him with a face full of sympathy.

I sat myself on the chair opposite the hospital bed so I could get a good look at the features on Michael. I studied him intensely, from his face to his feet that were covered in socks with a hole in the small toe. The doctors must have taken them off for him.

I clenched onto my chairs side, making it wobble slightly. But right now I couldn't help the tears fall and land onto the skin tight jeans I was wearing. My cheek's slightly wet, I buried my entire face into my hands, covering the whole of it. I rocked back and fourth on the green chair. I felt like absolute shit for everything, and I know it sounds selfish but this baby is going to be mine and Michaels, I won't allow Ashton to see it and for all any of us know, I will put him in prison if he tries anything.

When I heard the door open, I shot my head up and expected it to be a doctor to check how Michael was doing or if he woke up, just anyone besides the person who actually walked into that door, and when they did, my heart thumped louder than ever. I could feel the beats in my hearts so loud that I actually felt like my ears were going to pop.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, stepping closer to me and put his hands on the sides of my chair. I stood up, turning face to face with him. Despite his large muscles and hippy looking character, I could easily look intimidating with my height.

I didn't lose my shit, I didn't shout. Hell, I didn't even fucking hit him. I just stood there, looking at him with furious tears running from my eyes. Right now, I didn't care if I was embarrassing myself in front of the person that has been hating me for many years now. The boy who used to be my best friend. "How could you?" Was all I managed to say.

"What are you talking about?" He asked slowly, coming inches closer in between the tight space between us. "I haven't done anything."

"Don't lie, Ashton. You've done so much to try and wreck mine and Michael's relationship in the past, and I really think there wasn't going to be a future to it. I actually thought you would have grown up a little bit to realize we can't always get what we want, and it's so obvious Michael is my soul mate and we are meant to be. But Ashton, this is not what I'm leading too. I thought I could have actually forgave you from all the times you attempted to try and break us, but failed." I said proudly, tears still falling. "But this... I can't even begin to say it because you disgust me so much."

"Oh spit it out, Hemmings. You haven't had a problem saying all the things you had said to me in the past. What makes this so -"

"Michael's pregnant you fucker, and it's yours. You got him pregnant against his will, he told you no but you carried on!" I cried and cried, breaking down and having to hold onto the chair for support.

I thought a miss seen it.

But I didn't.

Ashton was smirking.

"I did it. I told you he'd be mine one day."