Prologue

Luke's POV

"Wrapped around your finger," I sung as I finished the end part of my new single, Wrapped Around Your Finger on my brand new upcoming EP, that is a hint to go buy it. I thanked my crowd of 30K tonight, waving goodbye and made my way of stage with my guitar still going around my sweaty neck. I grimaced at the smell of my armpits. Sweat, ew. I sighed contently and made my way to my private dressing room that wasn't very private, because when I entered all I seen was Michael sprawled out on my couch connected to my private WIFI.

"Hey, sweet. How did it go?" he asked me but he didn't bother to look up. What if it was my designer or make up artist or something? Yes, I had one of those because I needed my cheekbones to look fine every night with a tad of bronzer. Hello? Luke Hemmings.

"Good, the crowd was wild." I said among my uneven breaths from the constant running around on stage. "Get your ass over here and kiss me, I miss your lips." I continued, pouting. However Michael smirked and stayed where he was.

"No, you smell of sweat." I just rolled my eyes at his obvious comment and made my way over to the blonde haired boy. Yes, he had blonde hair now and it was fucking sexy. He also styled it to the side now and it reminded me of high school when he had his emo fringe. Oh, the year 9 days. I climbed on top of my boyfriend, grabbing his phone and placing it onside the counter so he would give me his full attention. "I love you and everything, but that odor is a hell no."

I smirked, placing my lips on his as they collided so perfectly. I will never ever get used to the feeling of Michael, his touches, his cuddles and his lushous lips that gave me butterflies every time they connected with my own. I was in love with everything about him, and I really don't think that will change for the rest of my life. Even if he goes bald by 28.

"Luke, you have a visitor - Oh sorry, am I interupting?" I shot up from Michael, looking at Peter my tour manager. "He said it was important and claimed he knew you, he's waiting out here." Michael gave me a confused look because this concert was private for backstage passes. However I shrugged it off thinking it was one of the One Direction boys considering they're the ones who got me famous in the first place.

I led Michael outside to the main room where all the tour guides and the tech people were, and I just searched for Peter who was blocking this 'visitor' with his fat head. No regrets. Michael followed me as I made my way over.

And holy shit, did I almost pee.

"Calum?" me and Michael said in sync.