Chap 5

Alexis' POV
I thought about what Blake said. "I think I want to be good," I sighed as I put my hands down.
"You are good," Blake nodded.
Everyone relaxed. "How do you know that?" I asked.
"Because...because I'm listening to my heart," Blake nodded.
"I want to listen to my heart too. And my heart is telling me that we are NOT our parents," I replied. I turned and looked at Natalie, TC, and Johan. "I mean, stealing things don't make you happy, TC. Basketball and victory pizza with the team makes you happy." TC smiled and nodded at me. "And you, Johan, scratching Dude's belly makes you happy." Johan was holding Dude (hes a dog). Johan laughed as I looked at Natalie. "And Nat, you DO NOT have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart!" We laughed for a moment. I sighed. "And I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school." I smiled at what I'm about to say next. "And be with Blake." I held up my right hand to show Blake's ring that's on my index finger. "Because Blake makes me really happy." I smiled and held my tears back. "Us being friends makes me really happy..not destroying things. I choose good, you guys." I held my right fist out. "What about you?"
"I choose good, too," TC nodded as he put his right fist in the middle.
"I choose good," Nat smiled as she put her right fist in the middle.
"So, just to be clear, we don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be?" Johan asked. I giggled. "Because they're gonna be really, really mad."
"Your parents can't reach you here," Blake assured.
"Okay, then," Johan nodded as he put his right fist in the middle. "Good."
I looked at Blake. "Come on," I smiled. Blake put his right fist in the middle. Everyone cheered. "We made our decision."
"I'M BACK!" my mother replied as she appeared in a cloud of black smoke. She froze everyone but Nat, TC, Johan, and I. "Wand me."
"No," I nodded.
"Where shall we begin?" Mom asked. "I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of this?" Mom took the ring off my finger and I gasp as it hit the ground. "Perfect." I was tearing up. "Falling in love is weak and ridiculous. It's not what you want."
"You don't know what I want!" I exclaimed. "Have you ever once asked me what I want. I'm not you."
"Well, obviously! Duh! I've had many years of practice being evil," Mom nodded. "You'll get there."
"No, I will not and I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself," I nodded. "Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing.
"You have no room for love in your life at all," Mom pointed at me. "And now I command, want to my hand!" I gasped as the wand flew from my hand to hers. "Ha! It worked!"
"Give me the wand," I sternly stated. "Give me the wand!" The wand flew into my hand. "It worked. I got the wand back in my hands. Do you know what this means, guys?"

Natalie's POV
"Hold on, Alexis," I stated. "Maybe good really is more.powerful than evil."
"Oh please," Alexis' Mom interrupted. "You're killing me." Her mom turned into a dragon. "You will regret this."
"Run," Alexis nodded. "Go, run."
We ran towards the door. "Enough of this," I groaned. I turned around. "Magic Mirror, shine a bright light."
I managed to get the dragon to the ground. "Behind me, Nat," Alexis said. She got in front of us. "Leave my friends alone! This is between me and you, mother." She growled and roared at me. "The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one." She huffed at me. I stared into her green eyes. "The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one! The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one!!"
A huge woosh was heard. "Oh," said Fairy Godmother.
"What just happened?" Alexis asked as we ran up to Fairy Godmother.
"I have no idea," TC replied.
"Did you do it?" I asked.
"I don't know," Alexis shrugged.
"No, no, no, no. Your mother did. She shrank to the size of the love in her heart," Fairy Godmother explained. "That's why it's so itty-bitty."
"Is she gonna be like that forever?" Alexis asked.
"Well, forever is a long time," Fairy Godmother nodded. "You learned to love. So can she." Alexis nodded. "I believe this belongs to you."
She picked up a ring and handed it to Alexis. "And I believe this..." Alexis handed her the wand. "Belongs to you."
"You all everned yourselves an A in goodness class," Fairy Godmother smiled. We laughed. "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"
"Aaaaahhhhhh!!!" Blake roared.
"Okay, okay," Alexis smiled as she stopped Blake. "Everything is okay."
"We kinda got this all wrapped up here," I smiled.
"Next time, I rescue you, okay?" Blake assured as he pointed at Alexis.
She giggled. "Yeah," she nodded as well.
"Let's not let there be a next time, okay?" I nodded. They put Alexis' mom in a cage. "Alexis?"
"Be careful please," Alexis nodded. "That's my mom. Where are you taking her?"
"Back to the island and putting a barrier back around it," Blake nodded. "That way you can stay here."
"Thank you," Alexis smiled hugging Blake.
"Now, can we get the party started or what?" I asked. "I didn't get up just for nothing."