Chap 7

Alexis' POV
The wedding march started. The doors opened and there stood Blake with a smile plastered on his face. "Just don't fall, Alexis," I said quietly to myself as I smiled. I walked down the isle by myself with my orchid bouquet. I handed my bouquet to Natalie as I got to the alter. I grabbed Blake's hands as the guests sat down. "Hi."
"Hey," Blake smiled back.
"Today we are here to witness the marriage of our King Blake to Miss Alexis," said Fairy Godmother. "If anyone should object, you may remove yourself from the room." No one moved. "Then we should get going then. You may now recite your vows. Starting with King Blake."
"I promise to encourage your compassion, because that is what makes you unique and wonderful. I promise to nurture your dreams, brcause through them your soul shines," Blake stated. "I promise to help shoulder our challenges, for there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together. I promise to be your partner in all things, not possessing you, but working with you as a part of the whole. Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust, for one lifetime with you could never be enough." He slid the ring on my finger. "This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things."
I took a deep breath and smiled. "You have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible...." I looked at Blake as he smiled at me. He had a glimmer in his eyes. "You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life." I put the ring on his finger. "So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together."
"And by the power vested in me by the king himself, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride," Fairy Godmother smiled. Blake and I kissed. "I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Blake English. Well, your king and queen."
We went to our reception and the first one I went to was Natalie. I gave her a hug. "I'm so happy for you," Natalie smiled. "Even though I didn't get a prince, I'm glad you got the love life you deserve."
"I guess a fairy tale love does come true after all," I smiled as Blake hugged me. "I got my king who was one my prince." I looked at Blake. "Ironic how he used to be prince too."

A/N: this was never meant to be a long fanfic due to it being based on Descendants in some parts. But I hope you enjoyed and new stories soon. Happy reading xoxo ~Alexis