Thank you

"Oh my goodness Luke!" I squealed.
"Did you really like it?" He asked nervously
"What? Of course I did Luke!" He hugged he as I inhaled his scent.
He grabbed my hand and walked me backstage. He smile and said
"I know I was taking you home but. These are my mates. That is Ashton Irwin." He pointed to a blonde curly haired boy with hazel eyes. "This is Calum Hood." He said as I looked to a raven haired boy with brown eyes.  "And last Michael Clifford." He smiled. Michael had bright red hair and green eyes. "Guys this is Mia,".
"Hello there." I said shyly.
"Hey love, don't be shy we all friends here." Michael hugged me from the side.
"Well guys do you want to come over to mine? We're having pizza." Luke smiled.
All I heard were 3 teenagers getting way too excited for pizza. Hooting and hollering about it was their favourite thing ever. I just laughed at them.
"Would you like to join us?" Ashton giggled.
"Um no my parents will get mad. I have to get home." It wasn't a complete lie. My parents would freak. But I have a thing were I can't eat in front of cute boys. I feel like throwing up.
***********
As I opened my front door I seen my brother walk past
"Hey!" I smiled
"Greetings sister."
We sat on the couch and he turned on our PS3.
"What are we playing?" He asked. 
"I want to play skyrim but you can watch." I laughed
I started playing from the beginning. I created my avatar and I must say she was amazing. She was a beautiful wood elf archer with long black hair. I named her Luxa.
After about an hour I started to fall asleep. So I went up to my room and drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face and butterflies from Luke today.