#1 fan

That's when I heard the gun shots. There was a girl in his room playing on a PS3.

"Oh,um,hi Mikes! I made 25 posters for the next show and yes. I know that you asked for three but. Hey. Why not! Maybe more people will want to hold them like your friend over there. HI I'm Charlotte I'm Michaels sister! How are you... Oh gosh I'm rambling aren't I, I'm sorry but Hey! I can never be too supportive of my brother right?"
"Charlie just go back to your room for now okay? Thank you for the posters and we will talk about your next project later," Michael said to his sister.

She walked up and gave me a quick hug
"I don't know you, but, I like you."
And with that she walked off.
She was a tad taller than me about 3 inches. She was about 15 and had blue hair and hazel eyes and freckles peppering her cheeks But obviously loved the band with every bone in her body. It was kinda cute how much she cared for her brothers band.

"I'm sorry for her she always is in here for no reason," he apologised
"Don't worry about it, I like her I might want to hangout with her sometime." I replied.
"NO!" He whisper/yelled
"Why?"
"Because she will ruin stuff," he told me.
"What will she ruin Michael?"
"Just... Forget it... I'll tell you a different time. But let's just plan out how you want to make Luke jealous."
"Okay then, well... I will text him now to see if he wants talk about why he was being a dick, then after we will go on a fake 'date' and we will act all coupley okay?" I explained to him.
"Okay so I'll drive you home now then, yeah?" He asked
"Yes please, thanks"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
We pulled up in front of my house and I got out and walked to my door. I pulled my keys out and went in to see my cat Halloween sleeping on the gaming chair I giggled to myself and went to my room to text Luke.

To Luke 🐧: Hey, I'm ready to listen to what you have to say... Tell me where you want to meet and we can discuss matters.

From Luke: Hey! I miss you :-)
And why don't we go to the pizza place on 5th street.

To Luke: okay meet me there at 2:00?

From Luke: Yeah of course see you then,

I plugged in my phone and put on Halsey. Colors came on and I quickly drifted into a deep sleep.

🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲
Hey guys :-)
How are you??
Anyways I just wanted to thank you for getting me to 100+ reads and 50+ votes and over 20 comments!!!!
I know that's not much but it makes me feel special and I love all of you guys more than anything and every time I read something cute you say it makes me smile like the Cheshire Cat
Anyways I want to know,
What's your favourite movie?
Mine is either
Kings of summer
Or
All studio Gibli (idek how to spell that) movies like
Tortoro, Ponyo, Howells moving castle, Kikis delivery service, PomPoko, ect.
Comment if you like those to!
Anyways
Bya
xxmorganxx