Explanation

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, I quickly picked up

"Chicken fries" I answered.
"Is that how you greet your favourite Sister?"
"VIOLET" I screamed.
"Yes it's me, listen I'm coming home for a few weeks so be prepared."
"We are you gonna be here?" I asked
"Open your door."
I ran to my door to see her standing there
"Vi oh my god I'm so happy your home!" I hugged her
She was always my favourite sibling to hangout with. She looks just like Cara Delevingne it's creepy.
"What are your plans for today?" She asked curiously.
Then I remembered my plans with Luke.
"Um I'm going out to meet with a friend if you'd like to come?"
"Sure when is it?" She sat on my bed.
"At two."
"You realise it's one right now, yeah?"
My eyes widened as she spoke
"I HAVE AN HOUR!"
I ran to the bathroom and took a shower, dried my hair, then got dressed in a All Time Low shirt black jeans and converse with a flannel over the top.
That took me 45 minutes.
"IM READY GRAB YOUR KEYS AND GET YOUR ASS OFF THE COUCH VI!" I screamed running down the stairs.
"Okay, Jesus Christ, Mia I'm coMING." I giggled as she raised her voice to my level.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I came through the doors of the pizza parlour and smelt all the spices and meats and breadsticks. It made me smile
I was home.
Luke walked in shortly after we had sat down and he looked.
Different.
"Hey." I said flatly
"Oh my goodness gracious Mia has a boyfriend!" Violet exclaimed.
"No we aren't dating." I said.
"Yeah..." Luke mumbled.
"Okay so explains To me why you were being an asshat."
"It wasn't what it looked like I swear, you see I wouldn't stop talking about you and all of my friends were asking when we were gonna... You know... 'Do it' and it was a embarrassing subject so I just laughed it off as if it didn't matter but it does matter and Mia, you matter to me and I know we've only known each other for a little bit but, I really like you and I hope you can forgive me."
I was speechless
But obviously Violet couldn't keep her comments to her self
"Excuse me little boy but I think that you don't deserve such a great girl like Mia and she could do better than someone like you so in the great words of Big Sean, You little stupid ass bitch, I don't fuck with you. And neither will my sister.
Good bye."
My mouth was dropped when she finished speaking and I felt so bad for Luke because I would have forgiven him but I guess that's out of the window thanks to Violet
***********
I was sat on my bed texting Luke apologising for my sisters behaviour.

Me: Hey I'm sorry about my sister today she was just being an bitch, she's nice, really she is, you just have to get to know her.

Luke: It's okay, are you sure she won't kill me? Because I'm kind of scared of her...

Me: Haha yeah if I like someone she'll understand sooner or later, trust me :-)

Luke: I hope your right, anyways do you want to hangout with me and Michael tomorrow after school?

Fuck! I forgot school was tomorrow

Me: Yeah sure meet outside the gate?

Luke: Of course, byexx

Me: Byexx

At least he brought up the part where we hangout.
My plan is in motion.
😈😇👿😇😈😇👿😇😈😇👿

Hey everyone, I'm trying my best to update a lot, so be happy for me :-)
Question:
Favourite candy?
Mine is gummy orange slices or gummy worms
Bya
xxmorganxx