The reaction

"Okay here it is I want to make Luke jealous. With you pretending to go out with me, because you know I don't like you that way and yeah..."

Michael Clifford POV:
She stopped talking and my heart dropped when she said "pretending to go out with her. And I don't like you that way"
That's why I was smiling
I was gonna ask her out.
Now I kinda want to go die...
She must have seen my sadness because suddenly her face turned from hopefulness to regret within a second.

Mia's POV
I saw his face drop and I just wanted to hug him. I felt bad for telling him that I didn't have feelings for him when I actually did kind of like him that way. I just want to talk it out.
"Do you want to hangout with Ashton and his girlfriend and we can talk about this later?" He asked.
"Ash has a girlfriend?" I said.
"Um... Yeah he does. Her name is Kenzie, they've been going out for about two years now." He added.
"Oh. Well, sure why not. I want to meet her."
And with that we went to go see them.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
She had long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was about my height which was like, 5'4 Compared to all the giant boys, we look like midgets.
We talked for a while and it felt like I knew her for practically my whole life, I also found out that she has a birthday really close to mine. But I'm five days older (mwahaha directioner093 I had to do it- now back to the story)
We ended up leaving after a few hours but when Michael was driving me home he went right past my house.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"My house," he told me.
"Why Mikeyyy" I dragged out the 'y'
"Because I want you too don't worry your parents said it was okay," he said 'matter of fact'ly
*****************
We pulled up to the carpark and got out. He opened his front door and we walked to his room, and that's when I heard the gun shots.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙
Um hey guys I just want to say you should add me on snap chat
It's
Morganp125
Or you can use the pic ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Bye love you guys
Vote
Comment
Follow
Don't be a ghost reader
I hate that.
Bya
xxmorganxx

Ps my Insta is x._reject_.x
Follow me please I'll follow back