Something

"Hello everybody, today we are going to talk about how to do a pastel sunset, here we go!" As I was doing another random tutorial for my YouTube channel my mind drifted aimlessly, thinking about school, video games, and well let's be open with each other, boys. Not just any boys though. Evan peters. Damn that's a fine piece of man right there. When I think of him I burst into a fit of giggles and glitter. I don't mean to be a girly girl but it's not like I don't have those feelings.
And after precisely 24 minutes  I was done.
"And that's how you do a pastel sunset. Remember. Don't. Use. Oil. Okay byya!"  As I set the art supplies down, I walked to my bathroom quickly  washing off the dusty blast of pigment from my dried cracked fingertips and palms.
"Oh my goddess..." I was talking to myself all day and I was starting to think I was going crazy.
As I was rinsing the soap off when I got a FaceTime call I quickly answered.
"Hello?" I started.
"Hello my dear," a deep creepy voice was talking.
"Wh-who is this?" I was really scared.
"Awwwww sweetie don't worry ITS MEEEEEEEE!" The person showed up on the screen and my heart dropped out of my ass.
"Michael Clifford." I think I hate this boy -not really-
"So what's up?" I asked.
" I need to say something to you." He replied slowly.
I cocked [ ;-) ] an eyebrow and nodded for him to answer.
"Luke- ugh how do I say this- Luke got in an accident.

*•._.•*•._.•*•._.•*•._.•*•._.•*
Short but still there.
Sorryy I haven't updated my iPod was dropped in the tub and I had to put it in rice for 4 days and then my charger broke and I couldn't get one for two weeks cause my parents wanted a ' lesson' to be taught? Idek but remember vote and stuffs.