I'm Wide Awake

I stared at Michael in shock.
"That was not part of the plan Michael." I scolded.
"I..I'm sorry...I didn't....FUCK!" He knelt down and ran his hands over his face stopping at his chin.
"Pick him up and put him on the couch." I instructed.
He did as he was told and picked Luke's limp body off the ground and set him on the couch.
"Now we wait," I said sitting down.
**********
"OW WHAT THE-?"
I heard a loud thump, so I looked over and saw Luke in fetal position on the ground holding his jaw.
"Oh, wow are you in pain? Funny how I don't feel bad since you deserved it." I coldly said to him as he stared at me clueless.
"What. Are. You. Talking. About." He spaced his words.
"Oh. Ha. Well seems as you don't remember. I should refresh your memory. Shouldn't I?" I smiled.

"Well, first off, you called me a slut and then said I probably slept with all of your friends. Then when Mike asked you to repeat what you said, you told him that I was a slut. Then he knocked you out with one punch. So we put you on the couch till you woke up. Now here it is four hours later and I'm bored and you have a huge bruise on your face from being an asshole."

"I did that?" He asked.
"Sadly yes,"
"Where is Michael now."
"He's sleeping in the kitchen." I answered.
"Okay I'll be leaving then..." He mumbled.
And with that he walked right out of the front door.
🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻
Well seems Luke is a little bitch.
I'm sorry.
The story sucks.
I know.

Exuberant
Victuals
Characteristically
Jingles
29
Debacle
Randomness.
Yep that's me.
Byya
xMorganx