Nine

Sorry that it's been a while. 😁

I'm in school again so I'm trying my best to update these stories and sorry if updates are slow.
____________________

I woke up snuggled against George's chest, his arms encircling me. I snuggled more into him. His chest shook as he began to chuckle scaring the hell out of me.

"Merlin, George!" I said smacking him on the chest which made him laugh harder.

I rolled my eyes. He smirked at me. Just then Madame Pomfrey came into the room and George jumped out of the bed and into the chair next to my bed in a knick of time.

Madame Pomfrey said I could leave so George walked me back to the common room and the fat lady was gone temporarily gone and Sir Cadogan. He kept trying to get us to duel him. And neither George or I knew the password and luckily for us Harry came and told us.

I entered it and made my way to the girls dorm and I got changed into a different uniform and threw my hair up in a bun because it was a mess. I gazed outside real quick and noticed a black dog outside and fall is just beginning.
-
Unfortunately George and I missed breakfast and we made our separate ways to our classes. Him potions and me Divination.
-
I walked into my favorite class DADA. I sat down next to Hermione.

"Where's Professor Lupin?" I asked her and she shrugs. The doors to the room slams open as Snape came storming between the desks to the front of the room and waved his wand and the shudders to the windows slammed shut leaving the classroom dark. He turned around and faced the classroom.

"Turn to page 394 in your books." He said in his usual monotone voice. I pulled my book out and flipped through the pages.

"Excuse me sir." I hear Harry start saying. "Where professor Lupin?"

"That's not really your concern, is it Potter?"
"Advised to say that he finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time." Snape said walking to the back of the class. He tapped the projector turning it on. "Turn to page 394."

"Werewolves?" I hear Ron say. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. I turn to Snape.

"But sir we just started learning about redcaps and hinkypuffs. We're not meant to study nocturnal creatures for weeks." I said.

"Quiet." He drawled out. I rolled my eyes and turned back around. He must've noticed because...."detention Ms. Malfoy." I groaned as I bang my head onto the desk. I overhear Ron going on about on when did Hermione get here. "Now who can tell me the difference between an animagus and a werewolf." That's easy.

I raised my hand along with Hermione. "No one?" Snape questions. Well maybe if he turned around he'd see me and Mione raising our hands. "How disappointing." He said finally turning around.

"Please sir," Mione began. "An animagus is a shapeshifter who elects to turn into an animal, a werewolf has no choice. With each full moon it turns and he doesn't remember who he is, he'll kill his best friend if he crossed its path. Furthermore a werewolf only responds to its own kind" Draco began imitating a werewolf howl. Idiot.

"Thank you Mr.Malfoy. That is the second time you've spoken out of term Ms.Granger, are you incapable of restraint yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know it all?" Snape questions. I glared at him. He's such an ass. Ron made a snide comment about him having a point. "Five points from Gryffindor." Oh come on! Snape explains of the homework we now must do which is due Monday.
-
I just saw a chaser's broom catch on fire and she lost control and went down.

The weather was terrible! Harsh winds and rains plus it was storming. We were versing the Hufflepuff team. I wished Cedric luck as he did to me.

I noticed Harry and the Hufflepuff seeker fly upwards. Oh Harry please catch the snitch so we can leave.

I flew towards one of the Hufflepuffs chasers who had to quaffle and swiftly  took it from him. I got close enough to the post and was going to throw it.

"Anna!" I hear someone tell. I got distracted for a moment and the next thing I knew I went flying off my broom plummeting to the ground.

I landed onto my back. I gasped in pain. I saw a black cloaked figure in front of me. I began to panic knowing exactly what it was....a dementor.

I felt myself growing weaker and weaker. Eventually I blacked out.
-

I opened my eyes and found it was dark out. There was only a single candle lit besides me. I turn my head and saw George sitting in a chair next to my bed. I smiled. He's such a great friend. I noticed the candy and saw chocolate so I went for it.

"Your awake!" I jumped at George's voice. You can tell he just woke up because of how low and raspy it sounded.

"Sorry to scare you and the others again like that." He shook his head.

"It's not your fault." He said. "Harry was attacked too by the dementors." I nodded. I sighed.

"Are you okay? Should I go get Madame Pomfrey?" I quickly shook my head and lightly giggled at how concerned George is. I saw him lightly blush.

"Thank you." I whisper. He looked at me confused.

"For what?"

"For staying with me." I took his hand in mine which was on the bed. A light shade of red covered his face. Even in the candle light you can notice it.

"U-gh um yea. Sure anytime." He quickly said. I giggled again.
-
"I see Professor Snape has given you detention in my class, correct?" Professor Lupin asked. I nodded.

"Yes it's true. But in my defense he was teaching us stuff we weren't supposed to learn until later on. And he gave me another detention because I got into an argument with him!" I exclaimed sighing at the end.

"What did you argue about with him?" Prof. Lupin asked.

"He was talking about werewolves at the end of the lessons and said they were monsters and I told him they weren't and that they were still people with feelings and so on." I said sighing at the end slumping back into my chair.

"Well I couldn't agree more with you that werewolves are not monsters." I nodded.

"Must I really have detention?" I ask him. I tried giving him one of my looks that I do to get me out of trouble or get what I want and it works 99.6% of the time. He stares at me like he's inspecting me or something.

"Forgive me but you just look like someone I know." I shrug.

"Maybe you knew my parents." I told him.

"Yes I know ab-" I cut him off.

"I meant my real one ya see I was adopted." He nodded.

"I see. And do you know your biological parents?" I shook my head.

"My parents refuse to tell me who they are unfortunately."

"Okay I see. And as for you having detention you don't have to do it." I smiled.

"That's great and Professor?"

"Hm?"

"Can you I'm teach me how to defend myself against a dementor I mean after being attacked twice by them I kinda want to know how to defend myself at this point." I explained.

"Harry is the same way and like I told him I will be happy to teach you both after the holidays." I nodded.

"Thank you sir." I say leaving the classroom.
________________
I know this chapter probably sucked but at least I updated!

Vote/ comment