Twenty-three

I was released from the hospital wing a day later and thanks to Madame Pomfrey the scratches on my face and side were gone! And no scars! Which I was happy about.

But the ministry came and questioned Harry, Hermione, Ron and I.

We told them what happened about Sirius being innocent but Snape came and said we were under the confundus charm or something so long story short they didn't believe us. Which was irritating.

I walked inside the DADA classroom and walked to my uncles office in the back.

"Uncle Remus?" He spun around looking really worried.

"Annabelle, thank Merlin your alright." He said with a sad look on his face. "I'm so so sorry Anna." He began. I hugged him.

"Don't apologize. I don't blame you or anything and besides I already forgave you."

"It's my fault that you got hurt." He said sadly.

"But I'm fine now. No scratches or scars!" I say happily and he weakly smile. I noticed his things packed up. "What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I'm resigning." He stated.

"Why?"

"Snape slipped about the incident to some of the Slytherin students and word gets around and soon enough owls will be coming in by parents about a monster like me teaching in this school." I frowned.

"Your not a monster though! And it wasn't your fault!" I stated. He smiled weakly at me.

"I'm glad you think that but I don't want to cause Dumbledore anymore trouble." I stated sadly closing another trunk. A rebellious tear fell down my cheek. Uncle Remus noticed and hugged me. "Don't cry. This isn't goodbye, I promise you that much. We will see each other again." He told me calmly. I nodded. I pulled a small bag out and handed it to him.

"These are chocolate frogs." I stated handing them to him. "With the amount of time I've snow to drinking hot chocolate with you I figured you are running low on it and I have a lot from Christmas." He smiled.

"Thank you." He said and I just smiled. He folded up the Maraurders map. "Since I'm no longer a professor here, I would feel no guilt giving you this." He stated handing me the map. I grinned and happily took it. I pulled my wand out.

"Mischief Managed." I whispered and watched the ink disappear. I put it in my pocket.

I hugged him one last time.

"Goodbye Uncle Remus." I said.

"Goodbye Anna. Don't get into too much trouble."

"No promises." I said. He laughed before grabbing his things and left.
-
"Anna!" Ron called me over.

It's the last full day of Hogwarts and tomorrow we are going home for the summer.

I walked over to the crowd and saw something on the table.

"We'll open it." Ron said. I squeezed my way through the people and opened it.

It was a firebolt!

"No way you too!" Ron exclaimed. I picked it up. It's beautiful!

"This came with it." Hermione said handing me a feather. And I recognized it as Buckbeaks feather. She also handed me a note.

'Consider this an early birthday present' ~ Snuffles

I smiled.

"Go try it out Anna!" Fred and George exclaimed. I grinned. I picked up the broom and ran outside with my friends and the rest of the Gryffindor table following me.

I mounted the broom and kicked off the ground.
___________________
This was the last chapter you guys!

I had fun writing this book because well it's Harry Potter. Duh! I sort of wrote a prequel if you want to check it out. It's called "the other Maraurder."

And do you guys want a sequel because I'll be happy to write one.

But guess what? I'm writing one anyways and that will be Book 2 of this story (obviously).

It will be called 'Annabelle Malfoy' and I will post the first chapter soon.

Vote/Comment