Chapter 8

I get home and remember what Camila said about Gabriel, the anger hits me again. I rush to the front door and swiftly open it to fine Gabriel on the couch watching highlights of us beating les twins in a dance battle. "Oh hey bro, what took you so long" I angrily go and take the remote from next to him and turn off the TV "What the fuck bro!!" "So, tell me about Camila and why you haven't told me that you've been stalking her the past few years!" "Okay okay you caught me, yes I've been hanging out-" "Stalking" "-I mean I wouldn't consider it stalking but you can call it that but i just wanted her so bad and when you came to CRMA with your charm on the ladies i just got jealous so when i saw an opportunity to move in and live with you i thought I could tell her bad things about you to break her heart and to make her vulnerable so I could strike and score" "Wow, jealousy" "Look man I'm sorry" "No don't worry about it I'm good, just leave her alone from now on okay?" He doesn't respond and just rolls his eyes "Understand?!?!" "Yeah". Its around 4:00 ad I'm already nervous about the date, i wander what all he said about me. I go up stairs and take a long shower and freshen up, I put on my boxers and go look in my closet full of expensive clothes. I notice my phone buzz on my nightstand, it's Camila, she says "Wear something comfortable not fancy 😉". Okay not fancy not fancy ah i know my Black jeans with my rocky shirt with my CRMA sweatshirt and batman belt and my blue converse, perfect. I finish putting on my clothes and put on my diamond platted batman watch and pick my hair out and put on cologne, All ready, by 6:20. I head out to the garage to pick a car out of my collection, I choose my red blue scion fr-s. I get in and right before i leave i text Camila "Omw" within seconds i get a response "Okedoke 😉" I start the car pull out and go on my way.