25 || What exactly is this feeling I'm feeling?

Nadia Thompson

I laid in bed admiring a sleeping Keenon. I honestly believe God brought us together for a reason, I couldn't figure out that reason yet. Whether it had to do with me overcoming my mother's death, believing in myself or the fact that I just needed a true friend and boyfriend.

I softly ran my thumb across his bottom lip, he was so innocent when he slept. He wasn't up annoying me or talking shit.

It was incredible how fast we grew on one another. He quickly became my other half and we were practically inseparable. I snuggled up against him placing my head on his shoulder. He pulled me into him resting his hand on my hip.

"Whatchu want?" He mumbled into my hair.

"Nothing!" I spoke innocently. I did want something but I knew he was going to say no.

"Nadia—"

"Can I take one of my favorite clients today? Puh-lease!" I begged putting my hands to get there in the way you do when you pray. He shook his head no with his eyes closed. "But baby!" I whined kneeling on my knees in the bed.

"Nah." He mumbled climbing out of the bed. I watched him as he made his way out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom I'm assuming. A few minutes later I heard the toilet flush and the sink water began to run. I quickly grabbed my phone sending my favorite client a text message.

Me — I'll have to sneak and do your hair at your house😩 he won't let me do any hair.

Fav Client💇🏾💋 — Who daddy? 😂👀 that's cool that way I ain't gotta get dressed.

Me — Lol yes. Lazy ass! what you want done?

Fav Client💇🏾💋 — Just a silk press.

Me — K, I'll be there at 12:30.

I placed my phone on the nightstand climbing out of the bed I walked out of the room and made my way down the hallway to the bathroom.

YG mumbled something incoherent as he began to brush his teeth.

"What?" I asked stacking my hair into a ponytail on the top of my head.

"Why you be rubbin on me while I'm tryna sleep?" He asked spitting into the sink turning on the water to rinse away the toothpaste.

"I don't be rubbin on you!" I mimicked him. He made it sound so sexual. "I admire you and caress your face." I explained stepping out of my night clothes.

"Like I admire yo ass and rub on it?" He smirked walking over to me.

"Move so I can get in the shower!" I screeched as he quickly picked me up in him arms. He held me up by my butt as I tried to get out of the hold he had on me.

"Stop!" I giggled finally freeing myself, I walked over to the shower turning on the water. "Whatchu doin?" I asked YG as he stripped out of his basketball shorts.

"Gettin in the shower. Whatchu mean?" I couldn't say no to him so I allowed him to get in with me.

"This is why I hate when you get in the shower with me!" I moaned as he began to roughly grip my breast.

"You want me to get out?" He mumbled against my neck as his right hand massaged my breast and his left hand made its way between my legs.

_____

Some days I caught myself staring at YG. Sometimes he'd catch me and rant about how creepy it was. He was extremely handsome and he knew it. I would stare at him and think about how life would be for us in 5 years or even next year. Would we be married? Would we have kids? I couldn't wait to see what the future had in store for us.

"You doin that shit again." He spoke from the other side of the couch

"Sorry!" I said putting my focus back on the new episode of Wild N' Out.

"Why you do that?" He questioned scooting closer to me placing my feet in his lap.

"Tbh?"

"We doin Instagram post?" He asked raising his eyebrow at me. He hated when I said tbh(to be honest).

"Your always playing!" I whined removing my feet from his lap.

"I just asked a question but nah foreal yeah."

"Because this doesn't feel real, us! I've never had some one treat me the way you do. Care for me they way you do. You make sure I'm okay before yourself. Your selfless, amazing, and handsome .... I love you." I spoke, my mouth moving faster than I could think. After I realized what I had had said I was afraid of his reaction. I looked at him but I couldn't read his facial expression.

"Luh?" He asked unsure.

"If the feeling isn't mutual please don't tell me you do, just because you feel bad or because—" I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. I placed my hands on the back of his head pulling him into the kiss.

"Shut up!" He mumbled pulling away from the kiss. "I love you too Nadia. Shit crazy." He mumbled shaking his head caressing the side of my face.

"Really?" I asked smiling sounding like a little child.

"Yeah, I love yo lil aggravating ass."

"I'm not aggravating!" I pouted pulling away from him.

"You is! You need my attention all the time and you a crybaby."

"Okay? Can you not?" I questioned. "You're annoying too. You always wanna touch on me."

"You let me and you like!" He had a point.

"Am I still on house arrest?" I questioned switching the subject. I wanted get out of the house, I haven't seen the outside world in seven days.

"Yeah I might add on few days. I ain't spent no time like this with you in awhile." He smirked. I loved spending time with him if I could I would be up under him 25/8 but I can't there's money to be made and I can't depend on him for everything even though he would love that. If I want to make it to the top I have to work for it.

"Don't add on days we can have specific day where we spend it with each other. We can go on dates—"

"And fuck..."

"Or go on dates like mini golfing, go karting, paint balling—"

"And fuck..." I rolled my eyes rolling off of him. Yet he called me annoying, he was like a horny dog.

"Nope, your on a sex detox! No sex for a week." I laughed getting out of the bed. I walked over to my dresser pulling out a Juicy Couture jogging suit laying it on the edge of the bed.

"Where you going?"

"Shopping with Yaya for the baby stuff. Since she and Derek refused to have a baby shower." He nodded his head. I had a feeling he knew where I was really going and he wanted me to tell him but I didn't want to say anything until I came back from my client's house.

* * * * * *
Short, ik just an update to let y'all know I'm back and I'm better! 😂 y'all know I'm corny.
Happy New Year🎉 whatchall do for NYE? 👀
There will be a sequel and that will be my last YG fanfic (attempting to move onto urban).
FYI I wrote 6 YG fanfics 😂
A Players Prayer
I Wanna B Down
I Still Wanna B Down
Molly The Maid
Nobody's Business
&
The Test