Heart Break

Hey guys Ty here. I'm sorry if there's a bunch of mistakes, I'm kinda emotional while writing this.

Well I like one of my best friends, big mistake. Everyone though he liked me too, another mistake. We're really close guys and I had the mistake for falling for him. He found out of course and just pushed me away and straight up rejected me. I knew he would. You read my chapters here, I'm very messed up, I don't blame him.

After he rejected me, I thought I was over him, you don't know how wrong I was. Slowly again I fell without noticing, heh I was stupid for it. I got super close to him again and he figured it out, and straight up no and I told him okay, that it was fine.

I didn't like him for the longest time, and I only saw him as a friend, then he started during stuff I'd never seen him do, like hug me, play with my hand, and a bunch of other things. If you do that to a person long enough, that person falls for you. There was my mistake once again.

So, homecoming is in two week, I decided you know what I'll ask him if he says yes okay cool, if He says no, it won't matter. Holy shit it fucking hurt seeing the word no being typed for you. I told him it was fine and a bunch of other lies, God it fucking hurts. I hate it and I can't do anything about it. He rejected me once again and I just I'm done, I'm just wasting my time, these tears, he doesn't even deserve them. Neither do I, never did I deserve him, I'm just to messed up to be loved aren't I? Oh well.

Well I kinda ranted what I needed too let it out sorry. I love you my rainbows, stay strong.
Ty