Update on Me

Well I fucked up again. I know said in a another chapter that I would stop cutting. Well I did for the longest time I've ever done and today while walking I just pulled out the razor from my bag. You might be wondering, Ty? Why is that in you're bag? Well my rainbow, I've been planning to give it to my friend so I don't have the temptation around. Every time I go for a walk to give it to him, he can't or he's to tired. He works all the time so I get it. Anyway, so I pulled it out and just thought one more cut won't hurt right, well one didn't hurt then I did two more, and I'm fucking regretting it. So, my progress on that has gone to shit. Since I'm starting school tomorrow/today, my anxiety hasn't been the best, even though I basically grew up at the high school it still freaks me the fuck out. It really sucks that me being already antisocial person is having to be a freshman. My goal though is that throughout the whole school year, I have at least less than 5 panic attacks. Pretty good goal I guess. Well that's all I have to update you guys on emotional wise. If you older rainbows who are already in high school can comment and give me any tips to feel better about this it would help a lot.
That's all for today my Rainbows, I love you guys and stay strong.
Ty
P.S. The picture is a something my friend took at one of my best friends party and I just wanted to share it with you guys. I'm the one with dyed hair.