Trust

Hey guys Ty back, just read this please.

So, recently one of these girls I know, she use to be my friend. Well her boyfriend, who is also one of my friends, broke up with her after I hung out with him and my other friends for the afternoon. Then all of a sudden all trust she had in me was gone, even though I did nothing wrong, she doesn't even believe me when I say that I didn't do anything to make this happen. Lately I've been feeling,better about myself and everything but seeing that they're calling me a slut and shit like that, it just makes me feel like shit all over again.

You think by know I'd learn not to trust anyone. It all started when I was younger, my dad would always promise me that he'd never cheat on my mom again and stuff like that, but he kept doing it.

It got so bad that I couldn't even trust my family, to this day I can't cause they all had a part when my parents divorced.

My friends always say I can tell them anything, I know I should believe them cause I've known them for years, but I can't. Strangly I find it easier to,trust my friends online, than my real life friends. I don't know I just trust them more.

People usually say I'm a bitch and all but honestly I'm just protecting myself from more people leaving my life and shit like that, I don't really notice I'm being mean it just happens.

I'm done writing about this, I'm sorry it's so short and really crappy. Its just this is making me feel like shit, so I just need to calm down and do something that'll make me happy.
I love you my rainbows, stay strong.
Ty