Chapter Eleven

I woke up in the morning smiling. I was going to see my boyfriend and my best friend in just a couple hours. I got up and took a shower and did all the things to make my ugly face beautiful. As I was putting on my makeup my sister ran in the room screaming. "THEY'RE HERE!!!!! WHY ARE THEY HERE?!?!?! AAAAAAHHH!!!" She hid under my blanket screaming and rolling around. I went out to see what she was talking about. I nearly flipped tables when I saw BTF's tour bus outside. I ran outside and met Riley half way. We smashed into a hug and she ended up falling on top of me. We laughed and took a look at each other. "Look at you! You got a tan!" I said. She laughed. 

 "And look at you! Your still pale but you put on makeup!!" 

"Elliott looks like you've been replaced!" Beau said from behind Riley.

Elliott ran outof the bus. "What?!?" He looked at me and Riley practically cuddling on the sidewalk. "NOOO I CAN'T BE FOEVER ALONE." He yelled. I hugged Riley tighter. 

"She's mine now." He gave a pouty face. 

"Does this mean I'm single now?" Said a familiar Italian voice. I looked up at the bus door to find Teo leaning on the door frame with a grin on his face. Riley jumped up to pounce on a pouting Elliot as I ran to Teo to give him a never ending hug and kiss. I jumped on him and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and leaned my head down and gave him a kiss. He kissed me back. Everyone was watching us awkwardly. I knew this because I heard Elliott make a fake cough signaling us to stop but we didn't. The only thing that made us stop was us smiling too much. He put me down but my arms were still around his neck. He looked down at me with a smile. "Hi" was all he said.

"Hi" I said grinning back. He leaned in for another kiss.

"OH C'MON!" Ellott shouted. 

I pulled away and looked at him "What" I said innocently.

"Me and Riley are the cute couple on this tour. Stop it." He said.

"You’ve been with Riley. I haven't seen my baby for four months. So suck it up and look away." I said. I turned back to Teo. He smiled back but before we could have one last kiss, we were interrupted by my sister squeaking really loudly. I looked over at my 13 year old sister with her hands over her mouth looking at Elliott and Beau. I smiled and went over to her to push her closer to them. "Guys this is my little sister Elizabeth. She's a fan of yours." I said.

"Hi Elizabeth. That's a pretty name." Beau said and pulled her into a hug. Her face got so red. When beau was done she inched closer to me. She was so shy. Elliott surprised her by giving her a hugs. She sqeaked. I started laughing at her. "Oh my gosh this is so funny." I said. 

"You looked the same when you first met us." Beau said looking at me. I shook my head and stuck my tongue out at him. Elliott let go of Elizabeth and she inched back to my side. She punched me in the arm. 

"OW!" 

"Why didn't you tell me you knew them?!?" She yelled.

"It didn't come up. Didn't mom tell you what I was doing when I was gone?" She shook her head. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. But if it makes you feel better I didn't know they were gonna pick us up." 

"OMG We're going with them to the concert?!?! In their bus?!" 

"YEAH! Speaking of which we better get going. Like now." Beau said. Eli jumped up and down. I ran inside to grabbed my phone and keys and kissed my mother goodbye. Once we got onto the bus we drove to Seattle. On the drive their Eli hung out with the rest of BTF at the back of the bus playing Mario Cart. Me and Teo stayed in the lounge watching the TV while cuddling. I felt so happy and content in his arms, he was the best guy ever.

When we got to the venue Riley, Eli and I went to the green room. When we got there we found LIGHTS sitting on one of the couches with Matty Mullins. He looked up at us and smiled. “Hay! I remember you from the show a couple months ago.  You sang with Austin one stage. It’s Cass, Right?” I smiled,

“Yeah. It’s great to see you again Matty. How is Brittany?” I asked sitting next to LIGHTS give her a hug. Riley and Eli followed and sat next to me.

“She’s great. Should be here soon. We just moved to Seattle.”

“Oh really? That’s cool, how is it?”

“We really like it. It’s a nice place.”

“Yeah it is.” I turned to LIGHTS. “How is everything for you?”

“Everything is awesome. I’ve been working on new music and it’s sounding good” She said smiling. We made small talk for a bit. The rest of the guys came in. Beau sat on the floor in between LIGHTS legs.  Elliott sat on the arm rest next to Riley. I got up to stand with Teo and Matty Leone. “Hay, Cass!” Matty said.

“Hay Matty. How’s the tour going for you?”

“It’s great. How dating this idiot going for you?” He asked hitting Teo’s arm playfully.

 I giggled. “It’s also great.” I said.  We all hung out until it was time for UTD to play. I gave Teo a good luck kiss and watched him and his band start playing. Elizabeth was jumping around to the music. After their set BTF started playing. After a few song Beau started talking. "Guys, our guitarist, Elliott would like to say something to someone." The crowd cheered. I had a feeling of what was going to happen. 

Elliott went up to the mic in the middle. "Hay guys." They cheered. "I want my girlfriend to come on stage for a sec." He was smiling. I pushed Riley on stage. She stumbled on and walked over to him. I couldn’t hear them because of the crowd. But he got on one knee, pulled out a small red box and mouthed ‘Will you marry me’ me and Eli were holding on to each other fangirling over this. All Riley did was nod yes over and over. Elliot got up to pull her into a hug and kiss. The crowd was cheering and going wild. Beau came up to the mic “CONGRADUALTIONS!!” He said patting Elliott’s back. Elliott walked Riley over to me. She was crying and looking at the ring on her finger. I gave her a hug. The band started playing 40 Days for them. We cheered them on. I felt so happy for them. Elliott kept looking over at her. I’m glad they have each other to be ForeverAlone with.

(A/N  what do you guys think!?!?! Haha I hope you like ;) and Happy Birthday to Elliott Gruenberg!!! 23 today woot woot)