Chapter Ten

I got onto a plane for Seattle, Washington. The police didn't really do anything. They just gave me a really long lecture about how stupid I was to run away. Like I didn't already know it. Then they put me on this plane. I didn't care how long it was I just wanted to sleep. I put in my headphones, leaned back and fell asleep.

I woke up to the plane landing. My face was wet. I was crying from my dream. The guy next to me was staring. I ignored him and looked out the window and braced myself for whatever is going to happen next. When we finally landed and the pilot told us we can leave I got out of there as fast as I could. I got off the plane I went to get my bag. Once I got out of the airport I saw my mom's car with her leaning on the side. I took a deep breath and walked over. She saw me and stood up straight. I was three feet away from her when I stopped. She just stared at me. I couldn't tell what she was thinking. Finally she made a move towards me. I flinched thinking she was about to hit me. But instead of beating me she hugged me. I hugged back as she said "Don't you ever do that to me again." I could tell she was crying my her trembling voice. I nodded my hand in her hair. Tears streaming I said "I'm sorry." She sighed and pulled away from me. She looked at me and gave me a weak smile.  

"Let's go home. Your sister and father miss you." She said.

Once we got home we all hugged and talked and family moments. I was starting to feel better until my father decided to ruin it when he told me I was grounded until I was 18 which is in 4 months. I bit my tongue and nodded accepting my punishment.

2 Months later.

My mom took me out after school as a surprise. She took me for lunch then we went to the mall to get me a phone. I was excited for this so I can call Riley and Teo. Of course I did call them secretly without my parents knowing. Mostly Teo though. Once I got the phone I instantly called Riley. "Hello?" She answered. 

"RILEY! BABE I GOT A PHONE!" I yelled. 

"AAAHHH YAAAYYY! Is it an iphone? Can we face time??" She asked excitedly.  

"Yes it is but I have to do homework before anything else when I get home" I said getting a nod of approval from my mom.  

"Okay... I miss you." She said.  

"I miss you too. How is Elliott?"  

"He's great. He's enjoying tour. Oh and there is going to be a concert in Seattle. I’m going so you have to go too!!!" She said.

"When is it?" I asked.

"It's on June 19th." she said.

"Are you serious? I'm grounded till my birthday and that's June-"

"June 21st." She finished. "Aw no! You have got to go! I miss you so much..."

"I know! ugh... hmmm maybe..." I looked over at my mom who was driving us home. 

"Maybe? Maybe what?" Riley asked. 

"Shhh" I said to her. "Hey, moma can I ask for something that is kind of big?" I asked in a sweet and innocent voice.

"That depends." She said.

"Well. Riley is going to be in Seattle... At a concert... And I was kind of hoping if I could... Well go." I said with pleading eyes.

"When is it?" She asked.

"On June 19th."

"No." 

"what? MOM!" 

"No you're grounded till your birthday." She said looking forward. 

"C'mon, mom, please?" 

"No. And that's it. You're not going." I rolled my eyes fighting back tears. 

“I’m going to have to call you later, Riley.” I said softly

“Ugh I’m going to beat your mother.” She grumbled.

“Yeah. Bye.”

“Text me later okay?” She said.

“Okay.” I said and hung up. I sighed and put my head against the car window. “I’m sorry sweetie. But this is your punishment for runn-“

“I know” I snapped. She just kept quiet after that.

After we got home I went to my room to finish my homework. After a chapter of a book my dad called me for dinner. I got up going to my usual spot at the table across from my little sister. Five minutes in my sister started talking. “So mom, dad. I have a question for you.” She said. My parents dropped their utensils and gave her their full attention. “Well, there is this thing I REALLY want to go to.” She paused and looked at me. “Before I ask you I should tell you that when Cassy was gone I explored her room and listened to her music and-” I interrupted her.

“You what?” I asked shocked.

“Cass calm down.” My father said. I scoffed and waved my hand as a signal for her to keep going.

“BlessTheFall is going to be in Seattle and I really, really, really want to go!” She blurted out. My mouth fell open in shock.

“You. Like. BlessTheFall?” I asked wide eyed.

“Yes.” She said crossing her arms. “Got a problem with that?” Damn she is sassy just like me I thought.

“No. No not at all.” I said.

“Cassandra, is this the same concert you want to go to?” My mother asked. I nodded not looking at her. “Well… Maybe if you took your sister and watched over her then I guess you two can go.” Once again my jaw fell. My sister cheered and ran around the table to hug me. I smiled and hugged her back. I finished my dinner and excused myself to my room. I texted Riley saying I’m going to the concert and so is my sister. We texted for a bit and I guess she fell asleep cause she never texted back. I decided to try and call Teo even though I know it was late. I dialed his number. After it rang three times he picked up. “Hello?” a sleepy Italian voice said.

“Teo its me, babe.” I said.

“Cass? Hi, love. What are you doing calling me this late?” he asked not sounding angry at all.

“I just want to talk to you. I got a phone and didn’t get a chance to call earlier.” I said. “I’m sorry I woke you.”

“No. Its fine.” He said yawning. “How is Seattle?” 

“It’s fine. Wet. But it’ll be better once you’re here.”

“Are you going to the concert?!” He asked more awake this time.

“Yes!” I said ad he cheered but then stopped.  I could hear him get yelled at by the other band members.

“Ugh I can’t wait to see you” He whispered. “But I’ve got to go babe. The guys are annoyed.”

“Okay. Goodnight, Teo”

“Goodnight, Cass.” He said “Goodnight Cassandra!” I heard multiple Italians yell. I laughed and hung up. I went to sleep smiling.

(A/N AAAHHHH I HOPE YOU LIKE AND YEAH! I’LL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN THIS WEEKEND. LOVE YOU XOXO)