2

Aphmau;

Today, I received a letter back. It wasn't what we wanted....

"Lord Aphmau.

If you do not send Garroth back to O'Khasis, I'm afraid that I'll take matters into my own hands."

This honestly scared me. What did he mean by that?
I know one thing however, I am. It sending Garroth back to O'Khasis. Never. Not unless he wishes to, and as of right now, he doesn't.

Garroth was reading the letter. He seemed very worried.

"Lady Aphmau.... This is bad....." He said. "I may have to go back to O'Khasis..."

I turned to him. "No, Garroth. You don't have to go back to O'Khasis. Your father is just going to have to deal with it."

"This may cause war, M'Lady. I don't want to be responsible for war..." He said.

"And you won't be. Garroth, it's fine. What can he do?" I asked.
"So much more that you think, Lady Aphmau. I don't want anyone in the village getting hurt. Especially you. It would kill me.." He said.

I blushed a bit when he said "Especially You." I've had a small crush on Garroth since I got here. But I am a Lord, and he is my Guard. It could never work out. Especially with Zane wanting my hand in marriage for some reason, and the O'Khasis Alliance being as powerful as it is....

My blush disappeared and I sighed.
"I don't know..."

He turned to me. "Don't get too stressed over it, M'Lady. I'll have Dante and Laurence be on their highest guard while on look out tonight. Now,  It's becoming very dark, and Malachi, along with Levin and even Zoey, are dead asleep. You should get to sleep too."

I smiled. "Alright. Goodnight, Garroth." I stood and walked upstairs.

He smiled back. "Goodnight, Lady Aphmau." And with that. He walked back..

Garroth;

I decided that talking a walk down in the woods was a good idea to clear my head. I had my sword, so I had nothing to fear.

I was walking when I bumped into Laurence in the street. He was taking my place for night watch because apparently I "work far too hard, and I'll become stressed" according to him.

"Heya, Gar. You kiss Aphmau yet?" He laughed as my face went red under my helm.
"No. And I have no intentions to." I said.
"Will I take her then?"
"N-No!- I mean, s-sure. G-Go ahead..."

He laughed again.

"Anyway, what are you doing out here?" He asked.

"Just getting some fresh air. I've just heard some really saddening news that I'm sure you've heard as well...." I replied.

"Oh, yeah. Your father. Hey, don't worry. I know that Lady Aphmau won't let him win. If she doesn't want this to happen, she won't let it happen. I promise you that." He said with a smile.

"I just hope your right..."
"Hey, when am I not? See you later, buddy." And with that, he walked out.

I sighed and walked on into the woods.

I started thinking. What if my father really were to keep his word and get his way? What if he would attack Phoenix Drop....?! No, my father may not be bright, but he isn't an idiot.

I'm just worried if he takes drastic actions. I just hope he doesn't...

Suddenly, I'm knocked to the ground and the last thing I remember, is piercing blue eyes.....

----

Whatcha think, hm?

Btw guys, tomorrow (since I've got nothing to do 😊) along with the next update, I'll try and show you guys my picture I drew of Aphmau going into boss mode. She'll technically be in some armour I designed.

MKAY BAI.