4

Aphmau;

"So it's clear what we'll do?" I asked.

All the Lords nodded. I had the Lord of ScalesWind, Meteli, and a few other villages. I was hosting the meeting, and trying to figure out a game plan.

Our plan is to get all our main guards and create them into a sort of department. Then get all our guards and create a huge array of them, and anyone else who was willing to fight O'Khasis.

We all stood. "Thank you all. I don't think I could beat O'Khasis alone, but with you all, I'm sure we will." And with that, they left.

I sighed and sat down. I was becoming more upset and angry over this by the day. Garroth.... He's one of the closest people I know here... And if I were to loose him...

No. I can't think like that. I need to stay positive. I can't let Phoenix Drop fall. Not now. Even I when I only have the slightest bit of life in me, I will defend everyone within our wall to the death.

I walk out and go to the guard tower. Time to tell everyone of our plans.

Garroth;

How could I let this happen?! How?!

I am locked in a large bedroom at the moment, but I know of everything that's going on. I just hope Lady Aphmau knows what she's doing...

Just then, the door opened, and Zane walked in. I glared at him.

"No need to be so hostile, brother. You're safe here." He said. I didn't reply, he isn't even worth the breath.

"Garroth. You must understand that everything Father is doing, is for your own good. He is only attempting to make you happy." He said.

"By what?! Turning me into a Shadow Knight against my will?! Taking me from Phoenix Drop, even when I made it perfectly clear that I needed to stay?! Yeah, right. That's "Fatherly love." I growled at him

"You have someone there, don't you?" He asked.
"What do you mean...?"
"Someone you deeply care about.... Even go as far as to say you love them....."

He seemed shocked. Until it turned to anger.

"Who is it?! Tell me!" He roared. He was VERY angry.
"You honestly think I will tell you?! You are sadly mistaken!"

He paused, then growled.
"It's Aphmau, right?!"

I fell to silence.

"You have feelings for her...?" He asked. Then he smirked and spoke again.

And right then and there, I wanted to kill him.

"It shall be fun watching you kill her in your Shadow Knight form."

And he walked out.

No..... He can't possibly be serious.... I can't kill Lady Aphmau....

......

But a Shadow Knight can, and will with no hesitation....

Oh no.....

-------

HOPE YA LIEKED DAT. BAI NOW.