6

Zane

I ran down the hallway. I'm completely shocked. I knew of this, but I never thought it would happen....

Once I entered the throne room, I searched for my father. "Father! I have news!"

"Zane! What is it that you need to interrupt my war planning?!" My Father, Garte, asked.
"We've found them, Father."
He turned, shocked. "Who is it?!"

"The very person we are fighting against...." I said.

He slammed his fist on the wall. "Dammit! Why'd it have to be her?!"
"Father. We can use this to our advantage." I spoke.

"How, Zane?! She's a descendant of Irene! THE descendant! The one that we've been searching for since her birth! So we could finish her!"

"It connects to her emotions, right?"
"Yes."

I smirked. "She have feelings for someone. We can use them against her"
He became interested. "Who, Zane?"
"Garroth. And he returns the feelings."

My father began to laugh. "Well then, Zane! Looks like we'll have to speed up our plans! Get the ritual ready for tomorrow. Tell Garroth. He may be furious, but after tomorrow, he will enjoy spilling the blood of his precious Lord." He said, an evil smile adorning his face.

"Of course, Father. Garroth will soon be your son once more. He will defend O'Khasis against anything."

I then walked out. Garroth is in for a shock.

---------
Laurence

I ran out by Aphmau's side, And began to fight them off.

Aphmau was doing very well against the guards of O'Khasis. I do worry for her, however. Ever since loosing Garroth, she's been different. I can place my finger on how, Though.

I was fighting against a guard that was very stubborn about going down, when I heard the scream.

I turned and saw Levin. I was about to run, when Aphmau beat me to it.

I knocked the sword out of the guards hand and seemed very angry.

She then started to glow. My eyes widened at that.
A figure of a woman appeared behind her, glowing violently. The woman was beautiful. Flowing black hair and Chocolate brown eyes. She wore a beautiful dress as well. I noticed that her and Aphmau looked strikingly similar. Almost identical.

But I knew who this woman was.

Lady Irene.

Lady Irene raised her hand and all the guards disappeared, and the hurt were healed.

Lady Aphmau was still glowing, floating above in the air. She was unconscious, though.

Lady Irene looked around, as if searching for someone. She seemed rather worried. She turned to me.

She pointed to Garroth's helm. It's the only thing that was found to prove his capture.

"G-Garroth was kidnapped by O'Khasis..." I said. I didn't feel afraid of the woman, I was actually calmed by her presents. But I was afraid for Aphmau. I didn't know what was wrong with her.

Molly stood by me, shocked aswell. But she seemed rather happy.

Irene frowned. She seemed upset. She then faced Aphmau. She gave her a look of sympathy, as if saying, "I'm so sorry." It appeared to me that she could not speak. But she then smiled, and turned to Levin.

Levin wasn't at all afraid of her,  in fact, he also knew who the woman was.
Irene smiled, raising her hand again. She disappeared, and more diamonds were placed in the plaza. More than before.

The Irene statue had changed however. Irene now held Aphmau's cap.

Aphmau lay at the foot of the stature, still unconscious.

Molly smiled and laughed. "This is brilliant! Just brilliant!"

"What on earth do you mean,  Molly?! We're at war!" I said.
"Lady Aphmau is a descendant! One from the string of power!"

I picked up Aphmau. "Come on, Molly. Explain to me on the way there. Lucinda, come with me, to heal Aphmau and to wait for her waking up."

And. We three walked to Aphmau's home.

Id pray to Irene that she's okay. But she was just here a moment ago..