Season 3. (Please read.)

Okay, guys.

I've watch the update video. And I'm very happy.

MineCraft Diaries Season 2  will come to an end on Episode 100.

Now, I know. "ITS A ENDING?! WUT?! APHMAU CANT DO THAT TO US!"
I know.

However.
I am very happy to announce that...
MineCraft Diaries....
SEASON 3.
Will follow,
THE SAME STORY LINE.

So, yes. You won't miss Garroth, or Laurence, or Donna, or even Zane for those of you whom are asking for a death wish.

Now, here's the question.

"What does that mean for this book?"

And as of right now, the book will not change.

This version does not follow the same story line as its original counterpart series.
This is my version.

I will still update as often as possible, and try to keep you guys happy.

And now, I would like to thank you.
Yes, you. The one sitting down, reading this in bed, eating crisps. 😀
The positive feedback I have gotten is amazing. I know, I'm probably making too much of a big deal, but it's really important to me that I tell you these things.

And also.
I'm sorry I can't update as much.
I have school and stuff. It's a pain, and I do wish I could dedicate more time this account. But, I can't.
It's also that I do enjoy writing, but I feel that I rush too quickly into things to end with the "epic" conclusion, and basically waste all the time I've spent thinking of the story. But I'm trying, and I do think I've improved.

Anyway, I'm so excited for season 3! And the conclusion to season two!

What are your ideas on what'll happen on Episode 100? Tell me in the comments! I love reading them!

I honestly think Aphmau has been listening to our dying requests. And I think the Gaumau Ship might officially set sail. I'm almost 100 percent on that. I don't think it could work with Laumau, because she's made it perfectly clear that she doesn't like him.

Anyway. I know Aphmau will never read this, but I want to congratulate her on her dedication on the series. She's spent a lot of time with it, and that is love towards her fans. She should feel proud of herself.

Here's to Season Three.

TO SEASON THREE! *drinks diet coke*

Well, that's all I have today. I'll try and update some time next week.

BAI.

~ CreepypastaFan1700 ❤️