11

Garroth

I sat beside Laurence, while Aphmau rested.

"So then, bud, how'd Aphmau fix you?" Asked Laurence.
"She told me a tale of a Guard and their Lord."

Dante laughed. "Aww, did she tell little Gar a bedtime story?!" He continued to laugh until he actually fell. Jerk.

"What was the tale about...?" Laurence asked. He actually seemed interested.

"A Lord stayed with her head guard in her village. Her head guard had feelings for her, and she returned those feelings. But neither of them knew them..."

Laurence smirked. "You realise that's a true story, right?"

I nodded. He looked rather surprised. "Whatcha gonna do, Garroth?"

I sighed. "Don't tell her, but once this is over, I'll ask her out..."
"If I don't ask her first." Laurence joked. But, something in the back of my mind, didn't take it too well. I felt angry, and I couldn't control what I was saying.

"You wouldn't dare..." I growled. Dante's eyes widened, but Laurence laughed.

"I'm so sorry, Laurence! I don't know what came over me there!"

He smiled. "Oh, don't worry! It's because you've been transformed into a Shadow Knight. Your protectiveness of anyone you care for will probably become bigger, and defiantly be more noticeable. You'll probably become faster, stronger, and went you're angered, you'll probably gain your Shadow Knight powers again and attack someone. Trust me, I'm talking from experience." He said, and I nodded.

It felt weird, being a shadow knight. I can't really explain it properly. It's like being caged in your own body, with no control as to what happens. It's terrifying.

Laurence got up and yawned. "Well, I'm gonna hit the hay. We've got a seriously long day tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it. Night guys." And with that, he walked out.

"I'm gonna go too. I'm tired. You should as well, Garroth. Again, we have a long day ahead of us." Said Dante, walking away

I decided to walk for a bit. So, I did. I didn't walk so far, when I saw Zane. I went to attack him, but something was different about his. He looked weak, and tired.

"Oh no..." He coughed to himself. He was covered in his own blood. He then glared at the ground with nothing but hate. "I deserve this..... I'm a monster.... I can't believe I did that so my own brother..... And Lord Aphmau..... Maybe Irene will protect Garroth..... After all......"

My eyes widened once I heard what he said next.

"He does love her daughter....."

-----

IM SO SORRY! For:

1) This is badly clichéd. WARNING.
2) THIS WAS OUT SOOO LATE. DAMN SCHOOL.

What's up with Zane, guys?! Leave your predictions in the comments, as always! BAI!!!!