Snapchat/Social Media

Okay so this rant's gonna sound a lot like I hate people, which I do!

So you all know what snap chat is where you have your snapchat stories and can send lil cutesy pics to your mates. I love it. There is one thing I do not like about it. if someone is sad (no I don't get mad a that don't worry) I don't mind if they text me about it because I can talk to them, but then they'll snapchat me and put it in their stories like 'I'm feeling so bad today'. I'll message them and be like 'Oh you wanna talk?' trying to be nice to my poor friend who I think is dying. Then they message me this 'I don't want to talk about it.'  

Ok I can understand that but then they keep putting the same shit on their stories like ok bitch don't you put this out for everyone to see then say, no one's talking to me no one's listening because bitch we sure as hell try to talk to you but you're like 'nah mate.' 

No. You do not get to play the poor little girl card after you do that shit. uh uh. That's something I'm not going to stand for. My FT calls with girls like this end up with us only talking about one of two subjects; either 'I need help on my homework' or 'I hate my life and I feel horrible but I don't want to actually tell you what's wrong because I want your sympathy and pity for me'.

I don't know if anyone can sense my vibes of pure anger because me keyboard sure as hell can at the current moment in time. Sorry mate. 

But seriously you wonder why I stop the calls. There is a reason behind me cutting our text conversations short because I have to 'sleep'. 

ALL YOU EVER TEXT ME ABOUT IS SADNESS AND DESTRUCTION AND ONE DIRECTION BREAKING UP AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT ON MY IPHONE MESSAGES POPPING UP BECAUSE I AM NOT IN THE FUCKING MOOD.

and that is why I have a certain hatred for snapchat :)