Chapter 1

Alice P.O.V
Rachel and I were currently pulling up to our new house (picture above). " Wow your mom picked out a nice house for us", Rachel said getting out of the car. " Yea". We walked into the house and started to put the boxes inside. "So should we unpack first or go to the mall" "Well we should unpack first then go to the mall" "Ok". We went upstairs and picked out or rooms. I honestly don't know why we get our own rooms if we're going to spend most of our time in only one. After about 3 hours of unpacking we decided to take a break. "Hey you wanna go shopping now" I said. "Yea" we got our stuff and then headed to the mall. "Ok I'm going to get a Starbucks you want one" Rachel asked. "Yea" "Caramel Frap right" "Yea" "Ok" she went into Starbucks while I went to the vans store. I was looking around and found these gray vans I liked. I found the one in my size but with my luck it was all the way on the top. I tried to go on my tippy toes and grab then but it was no use. What can I say I come from a long line of sorties. "You need some help" someone asked. I turned to see a really hot boy. "Um yes please" "Witch ones" I pointed to them and since he wasn't that tall either he had to go on his tippy toes. "Thanks" "No problem. By the way my name is Myles. Myles Parrish" "I'm Alice" I say. "That's a pretty name for a pretty girl like you" "Thanks" I started to blush so I walked to the crash register so Myles wouldn't notice. "So are you from here" "No I'm actually from Florida. I recently moved here with my friend Rachel" "Oh that's cool" "What about you" "Oh I grew up in Dublin. So I'm from the Bay" "Oh cool" then we started walking to Starbucks. "Hey sorry it took for ever they fucked up our order twice" Rachel said handing me my Starbucks. "It's ok. Oh my the way Rachel this is Myles. Myles this is my friend Rachel" "Nice to meet you" "You too" we then found a place to sit. I sat next to Myles and Rachel sat across from us. "So how old are you guys" Myles asked. "22. You" Rachel said. "Same" then Myles got a call. "Hey I gotta go. How about you give me your number and tomorrow you guys can come over to me and my friends house and we can hand out" "Yea" we exchanged numbers and Rachel and I decided to leave too. We got up and then Myles hugged me. God his hug was amazing. "Well I'll see you guys tomorrow" he said. "Yea" then he left. When he left Rachel started to look at me weird. "What" I said. "You sol like each other" "What no we don't" "Hmm" "ok and even if we did you know I'm scared after what happened" "Well yea but that happened a while a go Myles seems different" "You may be right but IDK" I said as we walked to the car. She nodded and then we headed home. When we got home I went into my room and put on some joggers and an over size t-shirt and decided to go to sleep. For some reason I couldn't sleep because all I thought about was Myles. His big brown eyes. His cute smile. Stop Alice. I said to myself. Then I got a text from Myles. I smile at the caller name he put.

Cheeseburger- What are you doing

Me- trying to sleep

Cheeseburger- but it's so early

Me- yea but I'm tiered

Cheeseburger- oh. I was just going to ask if you want me to pick you and Rachel up tomorrow

Me- umm well just me you at your place

Cheeseburger - ok I'll send you the address tomorrow

Me- ok bye

Cheeseburger- good night beautiful

Me- goodnight and I'm not beautiful

Cheeseburger- um yes you are

Me- bye Myles

Then I put my phone away and tried to go to sleep. I really like Myles but I'm just scared. But I know I need to move on. After a little while I slowly starred to fall asleep.

________________________
Hey guys I hope you like my story. Please tell me what you think I really would like some feed back. Thank you and I love you guys