Chapter 22

November 19
"Babe wake up" Myles said moving me. "What" "I'm hungry" "Then go cook" "But I like it better when you cook" "Uhh" "Please" "Ok fine get the stuff out and I'll be right down" "thank you" he kissed my cheek and then went down stairs. I got out of bed and then brushed my teeth washed washed my face and then headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw what Myles has taken out. I made pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage. "Good morning" Rachel says walking into the kitchen. "Hey" "You want me to help you" asked Rachel. "Yea can you take out plates" she nodded and then took then out along with whip cream and syrup. "Guys it ready" I say while me and Rachel put food on the plates. "Yes thank you Alice" Kalin says. "Your welcome" we sat down and started to eat. "Hey Myles remember be have the ustream today" Kalin said. "Oh yea I can't wait" "what time is it starting" I asked. "8:00" I nodded and we kept eating. Then all of a sudden Myles sprayed wiped cream on my face. "MYLES" I yelled. Then I went to the refrigerator and grabbed another bottle of wiped cream and spayed him with it. He grabbed me by the waist and stopped me from spraying him and then sprayed more on me. "You guys are acting like little kids" Rachel said. "Oh really" Myles said. Then he looked at me and we sprayed both of them. "Oh hell nah" They got there own bottle and we just sprayed each other like little kids. After our fun we cleaned up and then sat in the couch. While we were watching TV Rachel sent me a picture. It was when Myles grabbed me by the waist and we were laughing. "Thanks Rachel" "Your welcome"

Alice.Gutierrez: Times like this I'll never forget. I love you babe @yourboymyles pic.twitter.com/A6load

Rachel.Lopez: Picture taken by me

Alice.Gutierrez: Thank you boo I love you @Rachel.Lopez

"I love you too" Myles and Rachel said at the same time. "Wow I feel  the love" Kalin said. "Aw I love you too" Rachel said and kissed him. "What do you guys wanna do" Rachel asked. "We need to go get some hyphy juice because we gonna get hyphy tonight" "Oh yea Cameron said he was also coming over" "Well let's go get the hyphy" Myles said. "We have to change first" I said. "Oh right well be back then" Myles said getting up with Kalin. "Ok" they left and then Rachwl and I went upstairs to change. I changed into some blue high waisted shorts , a black tank top, a red flannel to go around my waist and black vans. Then I went to my vanity and put in some mascara and I decided to leave my hair down since it's all ready naturally straight. "You ready" Rachel asked coming into my room. "Yea" I grabbed my phone and we left to the boys house. When we got there the boys were ready to we left to the store. When we got there Myles got like 4 packs of hyphy juice. "Babe there's only 5 of us I didn't think we need that much" "Hey it's our first album were turning up" "Ok" I say and then we went to pay. "Hey you guys wanna go get Thai Tea" Myles asked. "Yea sure" then we headed to Tapioca Express. "Hi welcome what can I get for you today" "Um can I get four Thai Teas" "Yea that's will be $10.59" he payed and then we got our Thai Tea. I could tell that he really like it because when he got it he started dancing. I took my phone out and started to take a video on snapchat. "Dos you take a video" Myles asked. "Yea" he just started at me. "What" I said  and then sat down with Rachel and Kalin. "I'm so excited for tomorrow" Kalin said. "I know me too" Myles said. "We're so proud of you guys" I said. "Yea" Rachel agreed. After we finished our Thai Teas we went back  to the boys house. Myles and I went to his room and Rachel and Kalin stayed upstairs. "What do you wanna do" Myles asked. "IDK" "Can we just cuddle and talk" he said. "Sure" he sat on the bed and he pulled me close to him. "What do you wanna talk about" I asked. "Let's just tell each other random stuff about ourselves" "Ok" "You go first" Myles said. "Umm my middle name is Maray" "Alice Maray Gutierrez. I like it" "Thanks" "Ok my turn. My nose looks kinda weird because once Kalin was playing around and slapped me on the neck and then I ran after him and I ran into a pole" he said. I stated laughing and he just stared at me. "Sorry. But I think your nose is cute" I said and kissed it. "Ok your turn" "Umm. I've never had a s'more" his jaw dropped. "Never" "No. I know I'm lame" he grabbed my hand and took me down stairs. "Kalin" Myles said as we got downstairs. "What" "Alice has never had a s'more" his jaw also dropped. "What" he then ran into the kitchen and started doing something. "You guys are making a big deal I've never had a s'more either" Rachel said. Then Kalin came in. "Ok girls it's time you had a s'more" he said and gave us each one. "Wow these are really good" I said. "I know right" Rachel said.

Ustream
The boys started their ustream and Rachel and I decided to stay in the living room to not be in the way. During the ustream the boys called us. "Rachel, Alice come here" they said. We walked into the room. "Yes" "Ok guys I just got a text and the album is officially out" we all started screaming. "I'm buying it right now" me and Rachel said. "Yes only $9.99" Kalim said. "Uh. I don't have any money" Myles said. Then he got a hyphy juice and gave all of us one. "To the KAMFAM day ones right now's it's all FAM thank you guys for everything and we love you" we raided out drink and said "TO THE KAMFAM" then Kalin but in the album and we started turning up. After a couple minutes the ustream ended and we just keeps turning up the the album. When I See You came in Kalin started singing to Rachel and Myles sang his part to me. For the rest of the night we just listened to the album. I'm so proud of the boys and all they've accomplished. I know that there only  going to achieve bigger things from here.