Chapter 19

Next day
I woke up the next day and washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then I went to go wake up the rest of the squad so we could sing happy birthday to Myles. "Kalin, Rachel wake up" I say knocking on the door. Then Rachel came to answer the door. "What" "Tell Kalin to wake up we have to sing Myles happy birthday" "Ok" I then went to wake up the rest of the squad and then we went into our room and started to sing Myles happy birthday.  "Happy birthday to you" then he woke up. "Ay thanks guys" "your welcome happy birthday baby" I say and kiss his cheek. "Thanks babe" everyone gave Myles there present first and I gave him mine last. "Ok here's my present" I say and have it to him. "What you get" asked Jake. "Um. Vans, t-shirts" then he took out the recess and his eyes grew wide. "We're did you find this" Myles asked. "I got my ways" "Thank you" "Your welcome. Oh and there's also a card but read it later" he nodded. "Ok so the show starts at 5:00 and its 10:30. We have to get our stuff on the bus, do sound check, and have the meet and greats,  so we should get going" said Kalin. "Ok so we'll get ready and then head to your room when we're done" I said. We all agreed and the squad left to there rooms to get ready. "Did you like your present" I asked Myles. "Yea thank you" he said and gave  me a peck on the lips. Then I went into the bathroom and took a shower. When I came out I picked out what I was going to wear and Myles went to take a shower. I decided to wear light blue ripped shorts, black tank top, my Myles jersey and my white vans. I curled my hair and then did my makeup. While I was doing my make up Myles sat down next to me. "I don't known why you wear make up your beautiful just the way you are" "Thank you but I don't think I do" "Well you do" "Thank you" when I finished my makeup we grabbed out luggage and Myles and I went to Rachel and Kalin's room. "Hey are you guys ready" I say. "Yea" I notice that Rachel was wearing Kalin's jersey. "Hey your wearing your jersey to" I asked. "Yes we gotta represent out boys" "Well at least you guys could our boys don't have jerseys" Dom said walking in with Jake, Lydia, and Cameron. "You know I've been seeing on Instagram  that a lot of fans are saying that Cameron and Jake should get jerseys to" I said. "Really" said Dom. "Yea" "Well I think we should talk to Grover about it since you guys to play a big part in everything" Myles said. "Yea" Kalin said. When everyone was ready we went outside were the boys bus was waiting for us. "Why does it say 11•20•15" I asked. "You'll find out at the show" Myles said. I nodded and we went into the bus. "We have to share a bunk" Kalin said. "That's ok" then me and Myles chose our bunk. "Myles,Jake, Cameron Grover called and he said we should get to the venue to get sound check done" "Ugg but I'm hungry" Jake said. "Yea me too" Myles and Cameron said. "How bout me, Rachel,Dom and Lydia go and get food while you guys do sound check" "Ok" when we got to the venue the boys went to do sound check while me and the girls went to go get in-n-put since it was walking distance. "So is Myles gonna get some tonight" Dom aided smirking. "Um. No because we're going to be in the bus" "Ok good because we don't need to hear you guys while your doing your thing" Dom said relieved. Then they called out number, we got our food and then headed back to the venue. When we got there, there were some fans all ready lined up and they asked us to take pictures with them. After we took a couple picture we headed inside. The boys were still doing sound check so we put the food in the green. After a while they came in. "What did you guys get" Kalin asked. "In-n-out" "Yes" "Thanks babe" Myles said and kissed my cheek. "Your welcome" he got his burger and kissed it like he always does. I laughed and said "Your so weird" "Yea but you love it" "I guess" he nodded and just ate his food.

Meet and greets
During the meet and greets a lot of fans asked me and the girls to take pictures with them. "You and Myles are goals" a fan said. "Aw thanks" "Can I take a picture with you" "Yea of course" we took a couple a pictures. "Ay tag me" "Ok" she posted the picture and then tagged me and then I fallowed her. "Thanks for the fallow" she said. "No problem hey what's your name" "Jessica" "are you coming to any other shows" "well I was planning on going to the one for tomorrow but I think there sold out" "How about you give me your information, I'll talk to the boys  about it and then I'll DM you what they say " "Really" "Yea" I gave her my phone and she put her info down.

Middle of the concert
Kalin and Myles were turning up and then they said they needed to make and announcement "ok so most of you guys asked why it says 11•20•15 on the side of the bus" "And we're excited to announce that for the very first time we have and album coming out" everyone stated screaming and some fans started to cry. Me and the girls also teared up a little bit. Rachel and I took a picture of the back of our jerseys (picture above)

Alice.Gutirrez: representing our boys. #NOV20 lets get it!!!!!

I tagged Rachel and the boys and then the concert was over. Myles came and hugged me all sweaty. "Did you hear the announcement" "Yes I can't wait" I said and gave him a peck on the lips. We decided to go to the cheese cake factory. After dinner we got ready to go to sleep. "So did you have a good birthday" I asked. "Yea thank you for the present" "Your welcome" "Oh I forgot about my card should I read it now" I nodded and he went to do get it. "Can I read it out loud" "yea" "Ok. It's says.
Happy birthday cheeseburger. I hope you have a great day today. I just wanted to say thank you for everything you do for me. I love you so much you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You make me laugh harder and smile bigger some thug that nobody else can do. These last few months have been the best thanks to you. I love you so much
-Alice
"Thanks babe I love you too" he said and gave me a peck on the lips. "Your welcome" then we cuddled under the blanket and went to sleep.

___________________________
Hey guys here's an update that I hope you guys like. Thank you to everyone who has been reading my story. I love you guys so much 💘😘