Chapter 5

Next day
I woke up pretty late because I stayed up late last night watching movies because I couldn't go to sleep. I did all my necessities, grabbed my phone and walked down stairs. Rachel was on the couch watching T.V. "Finally sleeping beauty is up" "Sorry I was up all night watching movies" I say sitting next to her. "So what do you want to do today" "Well I'm actually going on a date with Myles at 7:30" "Really?" Rachel asked all excited. "Yea" "YAY" she yelled and hugged me. "So how about if we order a pizza watch movies and then at 6:00 we can start getting you ready" "ok" I ordered the pizza and we decided to watch random movies on Netflix
*6:30
"Ok time to get you really for your date" Rachel said pausing the movie and getting up. We walked upstairs and sat down on my bed. "Ok so you got in the shower and I'll pick out your outfit" "Ok" I got up and got into the shower. I don't know why but I was starting to get nervous. I really like Myles and I hope things work out between us. When I got out of the shower I put on the outfit that Rachel picked out for me (picture above). After I got dressed Rachel dryer my hair. "Ok so firsts I'm going to curl your hair,lose curls and then I'll do your make up." "Ok" by the time she was finished it was 7:30 so we walked downstairs. "Are you nervous" asked Rachel. "Well kinda. I just hope everything goes well" "It will trust me and you look beautiful boo" "Thanks Rachel I love you" "I love you too" we hugged and then the bell rang. I answered it and it was Myles. "Hey" I say. "Hey. You look beautiful" "Thanks you look good too" he was wearing a black flannel with black jeans and some black vans. "So ready to go" "Yea just let me get my bag" "You don't need it I got you" "You sure" "Yea" "Ok" we were about to leave until Rachel stopped us " Ok you two have fun. And Myles bring my little girl back safe" she said jokingly witch made is us laugh. "Yes ma'm" then we left.
*in the car
"So where are we going" "It's a surprise" "Uggggg can you please tell me" "If I did then it wouldn't be a surprise" "Fine". After a 10 minute drive we were at the beach. "Um. Myles in not wearing a bikini " "It's ok" we then got out of the car and Myles blind folded me and lead be closer to the beach. "Myles you better not let me fall" "Don't worry I won't". When we stopped Myles took the blind food off and it's was so beautiful. There was a table set for two and candles and rose petals. I turn towards him and hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Myles. This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me" "So you like it" "I love it" "I'm glad" he said with a smile on his face. We walked to our table and Jake brought us out food. We talked, laughed and it was just the best thing ever. Then after we ate we were sitting in the sand watching the moonlight reflect on the water all cuddled up together. Then Myles stood up and told me to stand up, close my eyes and there. I did as told and then a couple seconds later Myles told me to open my eyes and he was holding a dozen red roses. "Alice, I really like you, your one of the most beautiful girls I've ever. And I would love to be part of your so I guess what I'm asking is" I started tearing up. He turned me around and Jake,Dom,Rachel and Kalin were holding up a big sing that's said 'WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND' I turned back around and said "Yes". The. We kissed and it felt magical, like it was just us two. Then Jake,Dom,Rachel and Kalin came to congratulate us. "Myles like Alice told Kalin she's our best friend break her heart we will break you" Dom said we all laughed and then went to me and Rachel's house. Except for Jake and Dom. When we got home me and Myles went to my room and Kalin and Rachel stayed in the living room. "So what do you want to do" Myles asked sitting on my bed. "Um. You wanna watch Netflix and chill". "Let's do it " "Wait do you have any sweats I can borrow" "yea sure" I said looking for some then I found some and he changed in the bathroom while I changed into some sweats and a black tang top and took all of my makeup off. "So what movie should we watch" I asked getting my laptop. "Um. Let's watch Insidious" "Um." "Are you scared" "Yea" "It's ok I'll be right here the whole time" he said coming towards me and hugging me. That made me feel safe. We got on the bed and he put on Insidious. I was cuddling with Myles the whole time. And when I got to the scary parts I scooted even closer to him. When the movie was over Myles put my laptop away. "It wasn't even that scary" he said. "I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight" "Baby girl don't worry I'll be right here with you" he said pulling me closer. "Goodnight baby girl" "Goodnight cheeseburger" and then we slowly started to fall asleep.

___________________________
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while I was very busy. I promise i will starts updated more often. Sorry for the shorts chapter and Love you guys.

Follow me on Instagram: breanna.luvskam