Chapter 21

Last day of tour
"I can't believe it's the last day of tour" Myles said as we were packing. "I know I'm gonna miss it I had so much fun" I said. "Yea" "Ok guys you should get ding to do sound check" Grover said walking into the bus. "I'll be right back ok" "Ok have fun" I said and gave him a peck on the lips and then he left. "Hey Alice there's a mall close you wanna go" "Yea sure just let me grab my phone" I went to grab my phone and then we left. "I'm going to miss tour I had a lot of fun" Rachel said. "Yea it always fun being stuck in a bus with those 4 goof balls" Dom said. "Yea" Lydia said. "And we also made a new best friend" Rachel said. "Yea" we all said. "Thanks guys I also made 3 new friends" we hugged and then went back to shopping. While we were shopping Myles called me. "He-" "Alice OMG were are you I've been texting you" I looked at my phone and saw so many text from him. "Oh we just came to the mall" "Oh ok" "Well be back in a little bit" "Ok bye love you" "Love you too" When we finished shopping we headed back to the bus. "We're back" I say as we walk in. "We're in the back" we headed to the back were the boys were sitting. "Where were you guys" Kalin asked. "We went to the mall" he nodded and then Grover came in. "Guys it time to get ready for the meet and greets. "ok we'll be right there" Kalin said. "Are you guys coming" Jake asked. "Nah well stay here till the concert" they nodded and then left. "So what should we do" Dom asked. "Idk" I said. "How about we got get Starbucks" "Ok" we got up and then left.
After the concert
"That show was so turnt" Myles says coming back stage. "I can't believe you actually went in your boxers Kalin" Rachel said. "Well it is the lady day of tour so" Then we all laughed. "I love the your life but I can't wait to get back home" Myles said. "Same" the boys all said. "Hey guys it time we get going" Grover said. "Ok" we all headed to the bus.

At home
"It's so good to be back home" Myles said jumping on his bed. "Well I have to unpack" "No can you please sleep over" Myles asked. "Ok" I said and laid next to him. While we were sitting on the bed I got a call. I looked at the caller ID and say it was my mom. "Hey momma" "Hi mija how are you" "Good I just go back from tour with Myles" "Oh that's good did you have fun" "Yea" "So hey we were calling to say we're flying over for Thanksgiving" "Ok when will you get here" "A day after Thanksgiving" "Ok" "Wait is my Tia Elizabeth coming too" "Yea she just called Rachel" "Ok" "Make sure to invite you boyfriend. Andrew says he wants to meet him" "Ok but tell him not to scare him off" "I will. Well I gotta go see you soon mija te quiero mucho" "Love you too bye" I then hung up. "Was that your mom" Myles asked. "Yea she said she coming on Thanksgiving with my brother and Aunt. She also said that her and my brother want to meet you" "Your brother" Myles asked kinda scared. "Yea don't worry you don't have to be scared" "But it's your brother. I want your family to like me" "Just like you told me when I was nervous to me your mom. You don't have anything to worry about" "Ok" "So you wanna order a pizza and watch Netflix" "Let's do it" I get my phone and orders the pizza. "Ok they said they'll be here in 15 minutes" he nodded and then I sat next to him. "I can't believe tours over I had so much fun" "Same" "Next is our album" "I can't wait to listen to the whole album" "If you want you could listen to one song" "Yes please" "Ok this song is called Do What You Do its my favorite" I nodded and then he put it on. When it was over I noticed I was tearing up. "Are you crying" Myles asked. "Yea" "Why" "IDK but I really like that song"

Alice.Gutierrez: Just listened to a song off the KAM album and it's going to be so lit!!!!

Then there was a knock on the door. "Pizzas here" I said. I went down to get it then got some plates, napkins and 2 sprits. "So what movie do you wanna watch" "Um how about Disturbia" ( sorry if I spelled it wrong) "Yes I love that movie" he put it on and then we started eating. During the movie I stated to fall asleep so Myles turned it off and then cuddles with me. "Good night baby girl" "Goodnight cheese burger"

________________________
Hey guys sorry I didn't update yesterday I was busy with all the cooking and stuff. I hope you all had a great time with your families and you ate a lot if turkey.