Chapter 25

Day before thanksgiving
I woke up early in the morning to go pick up my mom, brother and Rachel's mom. "We're are you going" Myles asked still half asleep. "I'm going to pick up my mom remember" "Oh" "Yea remember we're all going out to eat tonight at the Cheesecake Factory" I said. "I won't forget" "Ok then I gotta go see you tonight ok" "Ok bye love
You" "Love you too" I kissed him and then left to me and Rachel's house. When I got there Rachel was ready to leave. "Ready to go" I asked. "should we take two cars or one" "One" she nodded and then we left. We headed to Starbucks first and then headed to the airport. When we got to the airport we got out to help them get their luggage in the car. "Hey mom" "Hey mija" I hugged her and then hugged Andrew. "Hey Tia Luisa" (Tia means aunt) Hey mija how you girls been" "Good" Rachel and I said at the same time. Then we went into the car and drove go McDonald's since we were hungry. Once we got McDonald's we then headed home. When we got there my mom, Andrew and Tia Luisa put their stuff in the guest rooms. "So Alice who's this boyfriend of yours  I've been hearing about" "Well his name is Myles he's my age and we've been together for about 5 months" I said. "You must really like him" he said. "Yes I do so please don't be overprotective when you meet him" I say. "I only do it because I love you and because of that bitch Jacob" "I know but sometimes you could go over board" "Like I said because I love you" "I love you too" I said and hugged him. Then we all went into the living room and started talking. After a while I went to my room and started to get ready for dinner. I got in the shower and then changed. I went to my closet and picked out my outfit (picture above). Then I went to my vanity on the floor and curled my hair. When I was done I got a call from Myles. "Hello" "Hey babe" "Hey" "So are we meeting at the restaurant or do you want me to come over" Myles asked. "If you want you can come over and then we could all drive together to Cheesecake" "Ok" he said kinda nervous. "Myles I all ready told you to not to be nervous" "Ok I'll see you later love you" "Love you too" then I hung up and put on my shoes got my phone and went to Rachel's room. When I walked in Rachel was on the phone with Kalin. I sat on her bed and waited for her. "Sorry that was Kalin" she said. "Is he nervous too" i asked. "Yea" "You know that even thought Andrew isn't your brother he's still going to be over protective" "Yea he's always been like that" "Well he says that he does it because he loves us". When everyone was ready we went downstairs and then there was a know on the door. I opened it and it was Kalin and Myles. "Hey guys" I said. Then Rachel came and took Kalins hand. I hugged Myles and then he grabbed my hand. "Guys this is my boyfriend Kalin" Rachel said. "And this is my boyfriend Myles" I said. "It's nice to meet you me" my mom said. "Nice to meet you Ms.Gutierrez" Myles said and took his hand out. "Myles please call my Marry. And I don't shake hands I hug. They hugged and Tia Luisa and Kalin hugged. Andrew just stood there and didn't say anything. "Andrew" I said. "Ok sorry it's nice to meet you" he said to Kalin and Myles. "Now I just wanna set so thug straight. I love both of these girls and if anything happens to them I will kill both of you" Myles gripped my hand harder. "But you guys seem like cool dudes" we all smiles and then bro hugged. "But I'm serious about you guys hurting them" "I promise I won't hurt your sister" Myles said. "Yea same" Kalin said. After we all left to eat. Once we all ordered my mom, Andrew and Tia Luisa started to ask Kalin and Myles questions to get to know them better. "So Rachel and Alice tell me you guys sing" My mom says. "Yea actually I sing and Myles raps" Kalin explained. "Well tell us about your career" "Well Kalin and I stated 4 years ago we've developed a fanbass over the years there called the KAMFAM and we just recently went on tour and released our first album" "Wow you guys have accomplished a lot" "Yea thanks to the KAMFAM we've made it pretty big" then the food came and we ate. After dinner we all decided to head back home. "How about I make some hot chocolate and I brought some Conchitas" (Conchitas is a type of Mexican sweet bread) "What's that" Myles asked. "Is a type of bread" he nodded and we sat on the couch. "We're going to go help our moms you guys stay here and talk" I said to the boys and then me and Rachel left to the kitchen.
Myles pov
When the girls left I started to get a little tense. "So how did you guys meet my sisters" Andrew asked. "I meet them at the mall and then I invited them over to out place and that's when Kalin met them" I explained. "Look I don't want you guys to be scared. All I want is my sisters to be happy. And you guys do seem like cool guys. And I think we could actually be good friends" "Yea totally you seem like a really cool guy too" I said.
Alice pov
When we finished making the hot chocolate when went into the living room. We served the boys some and then served our selves some. "Myles you want some" I asked holding the Conchita. "Yea sure" he ripped off a little piece and then ate it. "OMG this is so good" he said and took mine. "Hey that was mine" he just kept eating it and I got another one. After we finished we just sat and talked. "Well I don't know about you guys but I'm tired" my mom said. "Yea me too" Tia Luisa said. "It was very nice to meet you mijo" My mom said to Myles. "You too" she said to Kalin. They hugged and then left. "I'm tired too" said Rachel. "Yea" "Ok then let's go upstairs" Myles and I decided to go upstairs to. I changed and so did Myles and then we laid in bed. "Meeting your family was nice" "Told you" I said. He smiled and pulled me closer. "I love you princess" "I love you too cheeseburger"

________________________________________________
Hey guys sorry I didn't update yesterday I was really busy but I hope you guys like this chapter. Comment what you think. Thanks you guys love ya 😘😘❣