Chapter 26

Thanksgiving Day
Alice pov
I woke up the next day with Myles arms still wrapped around me. I turned over to his side and gave  him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and then opened his eyes. "Good morning princess" "Good morning cheeseburger" "So what are we doing today" Myles asked. "Well my mom said that we should all have a big family diner and you should invite your mom, Jake and Dom" "Ok I'll call and tell her" I nodded and got out of bed went to the restroom brushed me teeth and washed my face. Then I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I went into the kitchen and my mom and my Tia Luisa were all ready cooking. "Mom you guys are all ready cooking" "Yes I don't wanna have dinner to late" I nodded and got a pop tart. Then Rachel, Kalin and Myles came downstairs. "Good morning" Rachel said. "Good morning" we all responded. "Oh Kalin and Myles make sure to invite your family over tonight for diner" "Thanks I'll call my mom" Kalin said. "What about you Myles" "My Mom said yes but my brother asked if he could bring his girlfriend" "Oh speaking of Jakes girlfriend. Mom it's Dom" "Aw we haven't seen Dom in forever" Tia Luisa said. "Of course she can come" My mom said. Myles nodded and we went into the living room. "Babe I have to go my mom want me, Jake and Casey to go and have breakfast with her" Myles said. "Ok I'll see you later" I asked. "Yea" he kissed me and then left. Kalin left too because Starla wanted to have breakfast with him too. "So what are you guys making" Rachel asked as we walked into the kitchen. "Well we have the turkey, mash potatoes, vegetables, green beans, rolls, and we're making tamales" my mom said. "And for desert we have apple pie and red velvet cake" "Yes I love red vervet" I said. "Can we help with the tamales" Rachel asked. "Of course" we nodded and quickly went upstairs to change and then started to help.

Dinner time
When we all finished getting ready Rachel, My mom, Tia Luisa and I set the table. Then I heard the door bell ring. "I'll get it" I said and went to open the door. "Hey babe" I said and hugged Myles. "Hi Debbie" I said and hugged her. "Hi Alice" then I hugged Jake and Dom. "Um mom, Andrew, Tia Luisa this is Myles mom Debbie, his brother Jake and Dom" Debbie, Jake, Dom this is my mom Marry, my brother Andrew and my Tia Luisa" I said pointing at them. "Nice to meet you" they hugged. "Dom it's been so long" my mom and Tia" said and hugged. then we walked into the kitchen. "So Marry, Luisa  need help with anything" Debbie asked. "We're just taking out the tamales" "I'll help" they went into the kitchen and the rest of us went into the living room. "Rachel where's Kalin" Myles asked. "Yea he said he's on his way" right then the bell rang. We all got up and basically did the same thing I did with Myles mom. Starla also went to the kitchen to help out and the rest of us went into the living room. Rachel sat next to me. We were talking when Lala came up to us. "Are you my brothers girlfriend" She asked Rachel. "Yes I am" Rachel said. "You guys are really pretty" "Aw thanks your a cutie too" I said and she started blushing. We sat her in between us and started talking. "Guys come on its ready" My mom said. Then we all got up and say at the table. "Ok so who's going first" My mom asked. "I'll go first" Rachel said. "Dear lord thank you for all the blessing you've given us this year I'm thankful for my amazing family, friends and my boyfriend Kalin" Rachel said  "I'm thank full for my family, amazing friends that are also my family, all that me and Myles have accomplished and my girlfriend Rachel" Kalin said. when it was my turn I said "I'm thankful for my family, my new friends as well as my two sisters Rachel and Dom, and for my boyfriend Myles" "I'm thankful for my family as well, my friends, the KAMFAM, and my girlfriend Alice" Myles said last. "Amen" we all said and started eating. "These tamales are really good Marry and Luisa" Starla said. "Thank you" they both said. "So Rachel. Are you and Alice sisters" Starla asked. "Um. No our  moms have been best friends since way back. When our dads found out we were on the way they left our  moms and they stuck together and we were raised by both of them so were consider ourselves sisters" (sorry that's kinda confusing but I don't really know how to explain it) she nodded. "So Andrew is your oldest" Debbie asked. "Yes. He's only 1 year older than the girls" she nodded and kept eating. After diner we all went in the back yard and started a camp fire. We all brought a blanket and sat around it. "Can I sit with you guys" Lala asked me and Rachel. "Of course come here" I grabbed her and put her in between me and Rachel. "Kalin, Myles you guys should play something for us" Dom suggested. "Yea play something off the album" Jake said. "Ok I'll go get my guitar" Myles said and went to get his guitar since he left it here last time. "Ok this song is called Brokenhearted"
Your Brokenhearted baby he broke your heart in two I took my heart out baby and gave up half to you
Kalin sang his part and then Myles rapped his.
I heard you had some trouble with your ex man now it's hard for you to give your loving to  the next man only takes one time to learn the lesson and girl my love won't  have you second guessing
After the song we all clapped. "Wow you guys are really good" my mom said. "Thank you" Kalin and Myles said at the same time. For the rest of the night they played songs and we are apple pie and red velvet cake.

________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated yesterday was my moms baby shower and I didn't have time. But I hope you guys like this chapter. Comment what you think. Thank you guys and I love you