Chapter 23

Saturday
Alice pov
I woke up the next day on the couch next to Myles, Rachel and Kalin on the couch in front of us and Cameron on the small couch. I get up and headed upstairs really quick. I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth washed my face and then changed into some of Myles joggers and Myles HBK hoodie. Then I got Myles keys and went to Starbucks. When I got there I go 4 coffees since Myles doesn't drink Starbucks and 5 cake pops and then headed back to the boys house. "We're were you" Rachel asked as I walked in. "I went to Starbucks" "Did you get us some" She asked. "Yea" I handed her and Kalin his coffee and then woke up Cam. "Fairfax wake up" I said and shook him. "Hmm" I put his coffee on his cheek and he woke up. "That's so cold" "Sorry but here" "Thanks" then I gave then there cake pops and woke up Myles. "Babe" I said and shook him. "What" "Wake up" he opened his eyes and then sat up. "Why am I on the couch" "Because we slept down here last night" I said. "Oh" "Here I got you a cake pop" "Thanks let me just go brush my teeth" I nodded an he went upstairs. "Babe what time do you guys leave for the AMAs" Rachel asked Kalin. "Uh. I think 4:00" "Wait what about the AMAs" I asked. "Didn't Myles tell you" Kalin asked. "Tell me what" "The boys were invited to walk on the red carpet at the AMAs" Cameron said. "Really" "Yea o thought Myles told me" "No he didn't tell me anything" I said kinda sad. They just looked at me and didn't say anything. Then Myles came down and kissed me on the cheek. "Why didn't you tell me you were going to the AMAs" I asked. "Oh. I was going to but I kinda forgot. Are you mad" "No. It's ok" I said and then gave him his cake pop. "What time do we have to leave" "Well it starts at 4:00" "We should leave at like 3:00" Kalin nodded and then we just watched tv.
2:30
The boys started to get ready for the AMAs. "Hey can I pick out your out fit" I asked Myles. "Yea sure" he went into the shower and I went to his closet. I pick out a white shirt, black jeans and his black and white vans. Then Myles came out. "Here's your clothes" I said and handed it to him. "Thank you" he said and peck me in the lips and then went to change.  After 15 minutes he came out dressed and his poof looking on fleek. "How do I look" "You look really handsome" I said and kissed his cheek. "I wish you could go with me" "It's ok" he nodded and then we headed downstairs. "Finally the uber is waiting for us" Kalin said. "Ok then let's go" Myles said and then turned to me. "Bye babe""Bye have fun" "We will" they both said. "I love you" he said and kissed me. "I love you too" and then they left. "Hey you wanna come to me and Alice house" Rachel asked Cameron. "Yea. Lydia went to got visit her parents so I have no one to hang with" "Well you have us so let's go" we then headed to out house and called Jake and Dom over to watch the AMAs. We were watching the red carpet thing and then I got a notification on my phone. Kalin and Myles had posted a picture of the on the red carpet. I scream shoted it and posted it on Twitter andInstagram

Alice.Gutierrez: So proud of these two @kalinwhite @yourboymyles

"We should order a pizza because I'm hungry" Jake said. "Same" everyone else said. "Ok I'll order it" I said and grabbed my phone to order. "Alice hurry up its starting" Jake said. "Coming" then I went back into the living room.

After the AMAs
"That was a good show" Rachel said. "Well we barely saw it because you and Alice face was stuck to the tv the whole time" Dom said. "Well we were trying to see if we could find the boys seat" ( that's was literally me the whole time 😂) Alice said. Then I got a call from Myles. "Hey" "Hey did you watch the AMAs" "Yea did you guys have fun" "Yea" "Good" "Hey we were invited to the after party and they said we could invite some friend you guys wanna come" "Um yea ill ask the rest of the squad if the want to go" "Ok" then I hung up. "Hey guys Myles said that we could go to the after party if we want" "I have nothing to wear" Dom said. "Same" Jake and Cameron said. "So you don't wanna go" Rachel said. "Nah it's ok but can we stay here and hang out" Jake asked. "Yea sure" I said. "Oh I'll go with you guys to help you get ready" Dom said and then the 3 of us headed upstairs. Rachel and I got in the shower while Dom pick out a dress. I came out first then Rachel since she takes forever and then put on the dress Dom had picked out. Then Rachel came out and got dressed. Then we did our make up and hair. It took us like 1hr to get ready and then we left. "Have fun" Jake, Dom and Cameron said. "Thanks" then we left. When we got there we were looking around for Kalin and Myles. "We're could they be" Rachel asked. I looked around and found then. But when I did my heart broke into a million pieces "Found them" I said about to cry. Rachel turned and looked pissed. There was a girl tweaking on Kalin. And Myles was on a chair and there was this girl on his lap and they were making out. The worst part was that in between the kiss they both stopped and smiled. I stared to cry and Rachel just stood there. "Watch what in foams do to those bitches" Rachel said and walked towards them. I couldn't watch anymore so I ran out. I sat in the car crying. I knew I couldn't get to close to someone again I always end up getting hurt. Then Rachel  came. "What did you tell them" I asked. "Nothing I saw you ran out and I had to come to see if you were ok" "Well I'm not. I was so stupid to think that Myles was different" Rachel didn't say anything. She didn't really like to show her emotions. She's the type of person that doesn't cry that easily. I stared the car and went back home. When we got there there Dom, Jake and Cameron lasted why we were back so early. I then started to cry again. "What happened" Dom asked. Rachel explained to them about the whole thing. "Why the fuck would they do that" Jake said. Neither of us answered we just say there. "I'm sorry guys" Cam said. Rachel and I decided to go upstairs. "Hey I think I should stay here" Dom said. Jake and Cam nodded and then they left. Then we went upstairs. I took my make up off and changed into some comfortable clothes. Then the 3 of us sat on the bed. "Are you guys ok" we both nodded and started to cry. "It's ok I got you guys" she hugged both of us and we just cried ourselves to sleep.