43

30 days.
-Continued-

Today was the day that Harry had to go home and Troy made sure to remind them every damn minute of the day. When they were eating breakfast he just had to bring it up and sadden Louis even further then he already was.

"So, Harry's going home today.. Finally. He eats up too much food. It's already enough that we have one fatass," he pointed at Louis with his fork, "We don't need another."

"Troy! Shut your damn mouth. They weren't even here most of the time that Harry had been here so I suggest you shut your mouth." Johannah snapped causing Troy to shut his mouth and glare at the table. She had him locked down. "Harry don't mind him. Just know you're welcome here anytime you please, okay?"

"Thank you Johanna." Harry grinned in appreciation, holding one of Louis' hands under the table.

"Call me Jay."

Louis smiled as his mom was getting along with Harry and he was pretty sure that his mom would say yes. Well hopefully she would. He really wanted to move in with Harry.

"Louis, the girls are coming back today. Are you excited?" Jay spoke again making Louis nod and smile because he did miss his sisters, even though they were annoying as hell.

"Yeah. I miss Lottie the most though. She's not as annoying." He joked and Harry smiled fondly at his boyfriend before turning his attention back toward Louis' mother.

Harry had to leave in about four hours because if not, his work place would have to let him go. Even though he got hookups for the job, they still needed him as a worker. They finished the breakfast and decided to go up to the room and watch movies in there for the remaining time.

"I don't want you to go." Louis whined when Harry started packing his things. "Life is so unfair." He dramatically sighed and laid on his bed, letting the top of it hang down so everything was upside down for him.

"I know, baby. I wanna stay too, but you know I can't." Harry sighed and placed the boxes of his gifts on top of his bag before walking over to Louis and laying next to him, copying his actions by laying beside him. "Like I said, I'll come visit you a lot. Maybe you can even visit me. My friend Calum found a really cheap apartment. I'm gonna see if I can move in by next week."

"I hope I can visit you. Maybe even live with you.."

"Really? You wanna live with me?" Harry asked excitedly, sitting up and then pulling Louis up with him, basically bouncing on the bed.

"Yeah. I just have to make sure it's okay with my parents first, you now?" Louis smiled at his boyfriends reaction and pecked his boyfriends lips but Harry pulled him back into a kiss.

The make out session started turning hotter as the minutes continued on.

Louis moaned quietly as he moved his hips down on top of Harry's and all they could hope was that his parents went to pick the girls up already. Harry reached down and unzipped his pants, Louis moving up so that Harry can pull them down before

He pulled them down and then did the same with Louis' tossing the fabric to the floor. Next came the boxers which were also quickly thrown to the floor. Hell, they didn't even care that they had their shirts on still, they were too consumed up in lust.

"Grab the lube." Harry breathed against Louis' lips and the younger boy pulled away from the kiss, reaching over and going through his drawer, grabbing the lubricant and condoms.

Harry had taken them from Louis before pulling him back down into another kiss. Harry had put some lube onto his fingers before letting one slowly enter Louis making Louis whine and move down into it a little bit more.

A second finger was added soon enough and once he stretched enough, he entered a third finger. It didn't hurt like the first time, but he was still tight. Harry pulled away from the kiss and ripped open the condom before sliding it onto himself.

"You ready?" Harry breathed out, rubbing some lube over himself to make it easier to enter. When Louis nodded, Harry slowly aligned himself up with Louis before slowly pulling Louis down.

Louis winced when he realized it still hurt, but not as much as the first time, thank goodness. Louis let out small whimpers, trying not to be loud just in case his parents were still here, which they actually weren't.

By now, Harry was halfway in, and Louis was already feeling a bunch of pleasure. He was loving it. Harry pushed himself all the way in making Louis moan loudly, Harry lazily looking at him with a small smirk.

"You're very loud, you know that?" Harry chuckled and then moaned unexpectedly when Louis started bouncing on him. "Holy sh t"

The younger boy threw his head back as he moved himself up and down, one of Harry's hands wrapping around his dick and pumping, making the pleasure that Louis was feeling, even better then before.

Harry let his other hand grip Louis' waist to pull him down harder onto himself, moaning as he did so. Louis whimpered and laid his hands onto the others chest, riding Harry even faster, slamming himself down on the other.

Soon enough Louis let out a loud moan, letting himself come all over Harry's white shirt. The sight made Harry come right then and there, Louis slamming down once more and Harry holding him there as he came.

They stayed there for a few minutes, catching their breaths before Louis got off of Harry, wincing at the sudden emptiness, and he helped Harry up who had taken off his condom and threw it in the small trashcan beside his bed.

"Shower?" Louis asked with a small smile making Harry chuckle and lean down, kissing his swollen lips.

"C'mon."

-

When they got done showering, it was just about time for Harry to go home. They slowly walked to Harry's car, Louis' mood going from happy to sad in the matter of seconds. Harry gripped onto Louis hand, afraid to let go.

"I love you." Harry leaned his back against the car and grabbed Louis, pulling him against his own body, arms wrapping around his waist. "I swear, I'll try to visit as soon as possible, okay?" He said, leaning his forehead on Louis'.

"I love you more." Louis grinned and reached up, moving his arms to wrap around Harry's neck. "You better. It'll get lonely without you." He was now fully pressed against Harry, the others large hand on the curve of his back, holding him there.

They stayed there for about five minutes just enjoying the others presence until Harry leaned down and pecked his lips, three times. "I have to leave, baby." Louis nodded and let the other have one last kiss before pulling away.

"I love you." Louis said, stuffing his hands into his pants shyly.

"I love you way more, baby." Harry pecked his lips once more before getting into his car and driving away to get Niall and leave.

---------------

I'm sad??? Dunno why???