Chapter 1

#Amelia Holloway has never experienced love before. She's a twenty year old fashion stylist that meets an upcoming actor who she has to style, Jake Edwards. Her world changes when she falls for his irresistible looks and charm. However is he a player or will they end up together happily ever after!

"Pick up the phone" she heard screeching over the answering machine while she was brushing her teeth. Her stomach turned in annoyance wishing the lady would leave her alone. She grabbed her phone, glancing at the text message. 'Where are you, it's 7.30 and I need you here now.'

Amelia tiptoed out of her apartment so that she would not wake up her roommate, especially after that horrible message screeching from the kitchen a few minutes earlier. Whilst walking towards her office downtown she took in the scenery on the busy street. She loved living in New York, especially the fast paced energy.

A block away from the office she stopped in front of a building and looked at her reflection on a window. Yes, my clothes look good, she thought but knew that she had to fix her self up, for approval of her boss. Quickly she took her hair tie out of her hair, tussled it and applied some red lipstick. The job did have some perks, in getting some free clothes as she needed to look the part as a junior stylist.

"Amelia, where have you been dear, it's already 7.42am, you know that we need to start early on Friday's, it is our busiest day" she said in an annoying tone as Amelia made her way in the doorway.

"Oh... sorry" Amelia said.

It scared her that one day she may just be like her boss, a lonely successful woman. Sophie her boss was in her fifties and dressed like she was still twenty five. She had long bleached blond hair that she curled at the ends and wore heavy makeup with lots of Jewellery. She was a good stylist however and her clients were all famous woman and men. She dressed the stars in hollywood and was always given good reviews by the critics. Amelia had learnt a lot from her though in regards to fashion. Overtime she had become more confident in the way she dressed too with Sophie's influence.

"Let's get to work, get your notepad now, we need to make a list of all the outfits we need to get ready for Sarah" said Sophie quickly.

Sarah was a thinned waif famous movie star, similar looking to Kate Moss. She had started her career as a model and had just made a movie with Leonardo DiCaprio as his hot lover. She would be attending a whole lot of movie premiers and needed to be styled today for a premiere.

"And make sure that you call Vince and tell him that we need those three Givenchy gowns."

"You also need to call Kim and tell her we need those Gucci gowns too, now get on the phone and get them couriered over here right away."

"Im onto it" she replied as she dashed out of Sophie's office.

Amelia was lucky to land the job straight out of fashion school after a short internship. As most of her junior stylists didn't last longer than a year or two, due to her treating them so badly. Amelia had been working for Sophie now for just over eight months and she was beginning to allow her to pick some outfits for their clients. She did love that she worked in the world of fashion and knew that the time spent learning from Sophie would give her the knowledge she needed to advance in her career.

"Hello Vince, it's Amelia here, I need those three Givenchy dresses we discussed on Monday for Sarah, can you please courier them over" she said quickly.

"You ok? He replied.

"Yes Vince, she's just being her usual demanding self."

"I'll get them straight over sweety, have a great day and don't let her get to you" he said in a high pitched voice. Yes, Vince was gay and Amelia enjoyed working with him. He knew how much hard work Sophie was. They all knew in the fashion industry, it was common knowledge.