Chapter 4

As the advert came blaring on the TV after the red carpet finished Sophia stood up from her chair and gave a little clap.

"Well done dear, we have done it again."

"I have dinner with some clients at Spago's in twenty, please order yourself some dinner and wait until the show finishes" Sophie said.

"See you tomorrow" she grabbed her black Chanel bag and exited the hotel room.

Amelia knew the caper, someone had to be on call in case the client needed them until the show ended. She sat on the couch and stared at the TV for a while before deciding that she should eat something, it was already eight o'clock.

Room service arrived and she sat at the dining table to eat her steak and salad, when suddenly she heard her phone ring.

"Hello, I need you to get here right away miss, that tape has come off my dress and my breasts are nearly popping out" Sarah spoke with a slight slur.

"I'm on my way, meet you in the bathroom" she replied.

                                                                                   *********

Fans were still lined along the streets waiting for the stars to exit. Amelia had a pass that allowed her into the venue. She quickly made her way to the bathroom in the theatre and found Sarah sitting in a chair staring at her phone.

"How long does it take to get here Amelia?" she said in a rude tone.

Amelia held her breath and told herself to stay calm before she reached for the magic tape out of her bag.

"Here we go, it won't take long to fix now Sarah" she said with a smile.

The smell of alcohol on Sarah's breath was strong, she could barely stand straight. Amelia applied more magic tape to the dress and pressed it back so it sat on her taunt breasts.

"All fixed" she said.

"Well you need to come with me and wait until I go home in case this happens again" she said while grabbing Amelia's arm.

Amelia walked back with Sarah into the theatre and walked her back to her seat. He was sitting watching the screen, when he saw her approach with Sarah.

"What are you doing here?" he whispered in the dark while the screen roared with loud music and action.

Amelia glanced Sarah's way and Jake instantly knew that she had been called to help Sarah. He didn't notice that she had a dress malfunction.

Sarah took her seat and rested her head on Jake's arm. Jake shrugged his shoulders and gave Amelia a look of shock. She responded with an eye roll and quickly exited the theatre.

Outside the doors was a small red velvet couch. She took a seat and realised that what Sarah had said about him earlier was true. He was a player and really was a ladies man.

Time passed and before she knew it people began exiting the theatre. Jake was helping Sarah walk as she was obviously so drunk she was nearly falling over. Amelia got up and approached them.

"Ok let's get to the car" she said coldly without looking at him.

She walked behind them as fans screamed out to Sarah and Jake. "Sarah, Sarah, can we have your autograph" they screamed. Sarah responded with a half wave and a giggle.

The black limousine was waiting for them and was holding the door opened so that they could get in quickly. As they were driving back to the hotel Sarah fell asleep.