Chapter 46

"So...where we going?" Tori asked Gabriel.
"Don't worry, I've taken care of everything. Just pack your stuff for a week's trip," Gabriel explained. Tori went to her room and started to pack a big bag of clothes and other stuff she'd need. After her bag was packed, she changed into different clothes.

"Okay, I think I got everything I need," she walked back out to the library a few minutes later.
"Ooo where are you going?" Jenna asked, sitting at the table with Dean, Cas, and Sam.
"I don't know actually haha, Gabriel's planning everything," Tori said, setting her bag on the table.
"Well have fun," Jenna smiled.

"But not too much fun," Sam laughed. Tori just rolled her eyes as Gabriel grabbed her bag.
"Call if you need anything," Dean said.
"You guys too," Tori hugged everyone goodbye. After that, Gabriel zapped himself and Tori away from the bunker.

Suddenly they were standing outside of a gorgeous, huge mansion.
"Where are we?" Tori looked around in awe. In front of the mansion, there was a giant field with flowers everywhere and a giant water fountain in the center. Beyond that was a huge ocean.
"Oh, I just put a mansion in the middle of Orlando, Florida," Gabriel laughed like it was no big deal.

"It's amazing!" Tori smiled.
Gabriel took a key from his pocket and turned it in the lock of the door. He pushed the door open and the inside was white and gold and had fancy furniture everywhere.
"Wow," Tori mumbled as she walked inside and looked around, "This is beautiful!"
"Like it?" Gabriel laughed, setting her bag on the couch.
"I love it!" She turned to hug him.

"Why Orlando though?" She mumbled into his chest.
"Because this is where Disney is," Gabriel smiled, "...This is where it is right?"
"Oh my gosh, yes this is where it is!" Tori laughed, "Thank you so much!"
"Anything for you, Sugar," He smiled and kissed her forehead.

It was late in the day now, so they decided they'd do more tomorrow. Gabriel showed her around the giant mansion that he'd made, and laughed at Tori's reactions to the beautiful place. He stocked the ginormous kitchen with all the snacks that Tori liked and a bunch of candy.

"We could go down to the beach," Gabriel suggested while the sun was still up, "I put your swim suit in your bag."
"Okay!" Tori smiled and took her bag with her to the bathroom.

The beach down from the mansion was private, so they wouldn't have to worry about loud children or anything else. Gabriel took her hand and pulled her into the water. At first it was freezing, but it got better after a minute.

Gabriel suddenly got an idea and had a smirk on his face.
"Uh oh, what're you thinking," Tori laughed, glaring at him. He quickly put his hands around her waist and dunked her under the water, despite her protests.

"That wasn't funny!" She came back up to the surface as Gabriel was laughing his head off.
"I thought it was pretty funny," he continued to laugh. Tori took the opportunity to push him into the water and started laughing.
"Oh that's it!" He came back up and grabbed her, pulling her deeper into the ocean.

"No no no, I can't stand here!" Tori complained. She went around to his back and pulled herself up so that her head wouldn't be in the water.
"Don't worry, I'm not gonna let you drown," Gabriel laughed and gripped her legs to keep her up.

They stayed out in the water for a little bit longer until it started to get dark. He carried her out of the water and walked back up to the mansion door. He set her down in the bedroom and threw her a towel from the closet.
"I'm gonna get a shower," she took the towel and some clothes from her bag.

"Ooo can I join?" Gabriel asked.
"Nope," Tori laughed, closing the door to the bathroom. It was the biggest bathroom she'd ever seen and the walls were covered in light gold paint with small designs.
"He definitely didn't leave anything out," Tori smirked at all the little details in the mansion.

She took a shower and changed into sweatpants and a shirt. She finished up in the bathroom and came out to Gabriel laying on the bed and watching tv.
"Finallyyy, you took forever," He complained as he pulled her next to him.

"It was so nice in there, I didn't wanna get out," Tori laughed.
"Well I'm glad you like it," Gabriel smiled and kissed her cheek. Then he kissed her lips and pulled her to his chest.
"I love you so much," he smiled.
"I love you too," she said and hugged him tightly. They watched tv for a little and Tori eventually fell asleep in his arms.

The next day, Tori wanted to go to Disney, so they got up early and Gabriel made them tickets. He took them to the park and showed the worker their tickets to let them in. Gabriel made the kind of tickets that let them in the front of the line at every ride so they were able to go on almost everything there.

They went on a bunch of roller coasters and then Tori pulled his arm over to the bumper cars. They went on them three times and kept crashing into eachother. They were both having an amazing time and they played a bunch of arcade games after. Gabriel won a bunch of games and got Tori a ton of adorable Disney stuffed animals.

He had his arm wrapped around her as they went to the big castle and took pictures with all of the princesses.
"Are you having fun?" Gabriel smiled.
"Yes! Absolutely! Thank you so much," Tori smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist.

The went into one of the gift stores and Gabriel bought a huge bag of colorful candy.
"Don't you have enough of that?" Tori laughed.
"You can never have too much candy," He smirked and grabbed another bag.

At the end of the day, that sat at a bench in front of the castle and watched the huge fireworks exploding around it. Gabriel had his arm around Tori and she laid her head against his shoulder.
"They're so pretty," She commented.
"But they don't compare to you, Sugar," Gabriel smiled and turned his head to kiss her.