Chapter 10

The room got quiet. "What do you mean, Lucifer's back?!" Dean practically yelled.
"I don't know exactly," Castiel said, "There's been talk about a group of demons working to together to free him from the cage. They must've succeeded some how."

"Wait, you mean Lucifer like angel that fell from Heaven, down in Hell Lucifer?" Jenna asked.

"The one and only," Dean muttered, "Well what exactly are we supposed to do about it?"

"Well, at the moment, he's not doing anything relatively bad, but I assume he'll come to you eventually. We're not sure what to do yet, but we're trying to figure it out," Cas explained.

"Ugh fine," Dean muttered. He remembered the werewolf case and realized that the girls didn't have fake FBI badges yet. "Hey uh, do you guys mind staying here for right now until we can get some more information about the case? We won't be long, Sam needs to make you guys fake IDs."

"Yeah that's fine," Tori replied.
"Cas, do you mind staying with them?" Dean asked.

"Of course not," Castiel smiled. Sam and Dean changed into their suits and got everything they needed before they left. Jenna and Tori were trying to decide what they could do when Tori got an idea.

"Hey Cas, do you like music?" She asked, scrolling through her phone.
"We have a choir of angels that like to sing up in Heaven," Cas explained.
"Well I'm going to introduce you to Green Day," she said, pressing the play button on her phone.

Do you have the time,
To listen to me whine,
About nothing and everything all at once

Basket Case started to play as Tori and Jenna started to dance to the music.
"What are you doing?" Cas asked, looking at the girls.
"It's called dancing!" Jenna laughed, "Here, I'll teach you."

Jenna grabbed his hand and pulled him up, showing him how to move. He was horrible at first, but slowly got the hang of it. The song ended and they sat back down, laughing.

"I like this Green Day. They should sing this in Heaven," Cas smiled. After that they decided to watch a movie. Jenna went to make a bag of popcorn and Tori picked out the movie.

Cas walked over to Jenna, squinting at the bag in the microwave, "That doesn't look like food," he said.
"Just wait a few seconds!" She laughed. The bag soon started to expand with the kernels popping.
"Now they're...exploding?" Cas asked.

"It's supposed to do that, you'll see," Jenna smiled. When the bag was done, she pulled it out of the microwave and walked back over to Tori.
"So what'd you pick?" Jenna asked, sitting on the bed.
Tori held up a movie, "Friday the 13th?"
"Okay!" Jenna said.

Jenna sat in the middle of the bed with Cas on one side and Tori on the other.
"Here, try this," Jenna said, handing Castiel a piece of popcorn. He took it and put it in his mouth.
"Tastes like molecules," he said.
"It's supposed to taste all buttery and delicious!" She laughed.

Cas seemed to understand the movie somewhat, but was confused at certain parts.
"Why is that man wearing a ski mask? Is he going skiing?"
"Nooo, he's going to murder people! The mask hides his identity," Tori explained.
"Ah I see," Cas slowly nodded his head.

The movie ended about an hour later. Jenna was scrolling through her phone, trying to teach Cas about social media. Tori was sitting on the other bed when she spoke up, "Hey Cas? Can you tell me more about Gabriel?"

"Of course," he turned to face her, "Well like I said before, he's a trickster so he sometimes goes by that name. He's the youngest of the four archangels, Michael, Lucifer, and Raphael. He's very mischievous and enjoys messing with people."

Tori listened to him in amazement as Jenna leaned into Castiel's side, tired but listening.
"Yes, he's very good but I still don't understand what he could be doing on earth?"

"Well why don't you just ask me, brother?" A man suddenly appeared in the room.
"It's you," Tori mumbled, recognizing the man who had helped her earlier at the old house.
"Gabriel? What are you doing here?" Castiel asked.

"I'm here because I'm this cutie's guardian angel," he said pointing at Tori.
"W-what? My guardian angel?" Sure questioned.
"That's right Sugar," he smirked, handing her a lollipop.

"Wait, are you the one that's been leaving candy everywhere?" She took the lollipop.
"That's right, special little treat for ya," he responded.

Jenna looked up at Cas, "Cas, are you like Dean's guardian angel?"
"No, I'm not his guardian, but I will help him whenever he needs me," he explained.

Suddenly the door to the room opened, "Hey guys we're ba-" Sam began, but stopped when he saw Gabriel.