Not Quite... chapter 3

Jenny's POV

Ugh! I hate Mr Rodman!I can't believe he would do this to me! I am amazing at maths and all I get is a pat on the back, but forget 2 pieces of homework and all hell breaks loose!Why did he have to do this now?Detention?! Really?! He is such a bastard !

I glared at the ceiling angrily as I stormed my way through the busy corridors to period 4. So what I had missed a couple of homework's? Who in the world decided 7 hours of school 5 days a week wasn't enough of my time wasted on learning?

I grumbled under my breath as I plopped into my seat at the back of the class next to Elle.

" Hey, what's up with you?" She said questioningly, a look of concern masking her face.

" Mr Bloody Rodman gave me a detention after school!" I hissed as Miss Fowl started to call the register.

" What?! But you're like an A* student, why would he do that?"

" Because I forgot to hand in my homework" I huffed throwing my hands in the air for emphasis.

"Well I think he's just doing it so he can spend more time with you..." Elle replied giving me a mischievous look.

I glared at her as miss started the lesson about The Battle of Hastings; Images of King Harold appeared on the screen and my eyes wandered across the class, coming to rest on a particularly attractive face.

I watched Logan as his ocean blue eyes stared intently at the images, absorbing all the information. My eyes traced down the line of his jaw to his chest. It was then I felt a sharp jab in my side.

" Oww" I whined quietly as Elle removed her elbow from my ribs "What'd you do that for?"

" To get you to stop devouring Logan with your eyes and making yourself look like an idiot," she grinned at me knowingly.

" I wasn't devouring him, I was glancing, dont be so gross," I tried, knowing full well by her face that she believed none of it.

" Uh-huh, glancing..." She nodded sarcastically.

" Yeah, yeah, watch the film," I said as I turned and glued my eyes to the film in front of us but no matter how hard I tried to be interested in the tapestries illustrating arrows piercing people's eyes, my eyes seemed to always find his face.

I glanced back at him and was shocked to see him already looking with a smirk on his face as if he knew I had been staring.

I blushed and turned away, forcing myself to become interested in the Tapestries displayed on the screen.

When the film switched off and the light turned back on, we all stood up grabbing our bags and Elle turned back to face me.

" Don't look now but Logan is staring at you," Elle whispered, unsubtley.

" Shhhh, he'll hear you!" I whispered frantically.

" Who'll hear what?" I heard a deep voice say behind me. I didn't have to turn around to know who that silky, deep voice belonged to.

" Uh nothing, no-one," I gushed, turning around and attempting to look cool. I failed.

" Sh!t, i'm so sorry!" I cried as I crashed into his hard chest. I had tripped on a stupidly placed pen whilst turning to face him and ended up landing ontop of him. Again. It felt like I had hit a rock.

" Whoops, no worries," he smiled, carefully standing me straight. I shivered slightly as his cold skin touched my bare arm. "So, I heard you got a detention," he stated conversationally as Elle and I went to walk to next lesson.