Chapter One

/hi, I'm Maicy! I hope you enjoy my fanfic!/
(Mal's POV)
I starred into the bathroom mirror. And even though the thought was in the back of my mind, just a small part of me whispered,

"You will always be a part of her." Her, meaning my mother. But I had chosen good those years ago. And I stuck to it.

I stepped out of the bathroom and into my room.

I lived with Ben in his family's castle, all of us did. And, to Ben's disappointment, I wanted my own room. Even though Ben has the cutest pout.

I sat on my bed and stared up at the wall. Memories flooded back to my head, memories from nearly five years ago. After my mother lost her... Form...

I remember me and Ben having so much fun. I remember how much I loved History because I liked knowing about Auradons past. I remember so many things. And now, here I am.

About to be crowned queen. Why? Because Belle and Adam thought it would be more fit, even though we aren't married. Queen? Was I really ready for that?

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I sat up straighter.

"Come in!" I said. The door opened ito reveal Ben, holding something behind his back.

"Hey, Mal. I have a game for you!" He said, smiling the smile that made my heart race.

"Oh do you?" I said, walking up to him. He pulled out a rose from behind his back.
"Oh Ben! Its gorgeous!" I gushed. He smiled.

"Okay, now your job is to follow the flowers. I'll see you later, my little love." He said, and kissed my cheek. I smiled.

He ran out the door. I looked out my door and saw roses lined up out the back door.

I smiled, and followed them.

°°°°

I followed the flowers everywhere, and it eventually took me to where me and Ben had our first date. And, with my heart racing, I saw Ben standing at the place we once sat.

I walked up to him, and he took my hand, kissed it, then got down on one knee.

No.. He wasn't... I flew my other hand to cover my mouth, and wipe away the tears streaming down my face. Ben smiled his smile at me.

He took his other hand and held out a ring, and next to the ring, and next to that ring, sat a red strawberry.

"Mal, my sweet, beautiful girl, will you do me the ultimate pleasure of becoming my wife?" He asked, and I felt my stomach turn to butterflies. I looked into his eyes, and saw the boy I loved.

"Yes Ben! Yes!" I said, looking at the boy I couldn't ever say no to. The boy I loved.

••••

That was chapter one! Yay! Please vote and comment!