Chapter Seven

- so guys the wedding will be in third person POV and not Mals or Bens because I want to capture both their feelings.-

(Mals pov)

The next day was the most terrifying of my life. I mean, not really, but that night, I kept tossing and turning in bed and I couldn't sleep no matter what I did.

And eventually I got a little bit of sleep, but not too much.

I woke up to Evie two in he's from my face.

"IT'S YOUR WEDDING DAY!!!!!" She screamed, and I bolted up, hitting my head on hers. "Oww Ev what the heck?" I muttered holding my head and getting out of bed. "Sorry! But you go take a shower, I'll set up your hair and makeup station. After you are done meet me there!" She said and I knew the "hair and makeup station" was in her room in her mirror.

I walked into the bathroom.

Okay. I can do this.

The shower helped a little, it made me less tense and my eyes a little less blood shot. But still I was nervous. Isn't it a little sad that my first kiss will be my vow for forever?

I chuckled out loud.

I pulled on a robe and took a deep breath. Then I walked into Evies room.

(Bens POV)

I rubbed my eyes and bit the inside of my cheek. This was it. My wedding day.

I was actually getting to marry the best girl in the world. My baby. My world. My everything. Today she will become mine.

I couldnt wait. The only thing I was worried about was her mom.

Jay and Carlos came to help me. "So, you ready, bro?" They asked. I nodded.

"I love her with all my heart. I couldn't be more ready." I said, and all thoughts of Maleficent were gone and replaced by Mal.

"Alright," Jay smirked. "Let's get you into that suit."

••••

Mal fidgeted her hair between her fingers. Her bangs were curled into perfect ringlets, the back straightened. Her makeup was soft but made her light eyes shine. She was so nervous, she couldn't sit still.

She was waiting for her cue. So she could be walled down the isle by Jay and Carlos.

The music played, and the pathway to the stones where we had our first date, lit up with white Christmas lights.

She smield a huge smile and felt tears prick her eyes.

Mal walked quickly now with my two her my best friends by my side.

Then she saw Ben.

Ben was trying not to cry as Mal did the same when she got closer and closer to him. Her dress was a mermaid dress, it fit her body perfectly and was a very, very, very light purple that looked white. It made her look stunning. As soon as she reached him he wanted to wrap his arms around her.

Mal was terrified, and was shaking but she was also unbelievably happy.

As the words rambled on, all they did was look at each other. Then finally. It was the I do's.

°°°°°

don't you just hate me right now. MWAHAHAHAH I get insane after midnighttt don't mind me. I'm super tired so I'm sorry for any spelling errors. Feel free to correct. Ily.