Chapter Five

I ran through the woods until we reached our castle. Evie rushed into her room. Me and Ben ran with her.

We reached her room and by then, Evie was basically hyperventilating as I tried to calm her.

"What! What are you freaking out about!!" I exclaimed, gasping.

She pointed to her sewing table.

"It's your wedding dress! A thread ripped and it totally messed up the whole thing! I have to restart, again!" She exclaimed.

I stared at her in disbelief and let my heart stop racing so fast. I looked over to Ben expecting to see the same reaction, but all I saw was relief. This scared me.

"Right, okay, Evie... YOU CANT JUST DO THAT I THINK I MAY HAVE HAD A HEART ATTACK AHHHH! And just keep trying you'll get it Ev!" I said to her, and I pulled Ben out of Evies room and into mine.

"Tell me what's going on. Right now." I said, sitting down on the edge of the bed. He stayed standing.

"Okay.. Don't freak out. Please." He said, which obviously meant me freaking out inside. I nodded.

"So, you know how your mom came when the barrier got broken and she tried to make you evil and whatnot, then you turned her into a lizard because it was the size of her heart? Remember that?" He chuckled nervously.

"Yes..." I said. After that Ben spoke very fast, but I heard everything that he said.

"So your mom shrunk and everything and she's been trying to learn how to love we are trying to teach her but so turns out after doing a few tests on what happened that your mom may possibly turn back to regular size at like... Anytime?" He said.

I stood up, I felt dizzy. "What! But.. She is locked up right? She won't be able to hurt anyone? Right?!" I asked.

"We're not really sure. The reason we aren't is because she stayed in her dragon mood all this time. She still has powers in her, Mal. But I promise, it'll be just fine. I promise, nothing will happen to you, I love you, and I promise it will be just fine." Ben tried to reassure me.

It's too bad not all promises can be left unbroken.

•••••

Omg I love you guys so so so much! I got like 200+ reads in like a week maybe! Ahhh!!! So here's a chap that I tried pretty hard on, I'm really worn out from my Soccer practice so I'm sorry if it sucks.

And guys please understand I have some what of a life and I don't always have time to update everyday! Asking me nicely to update is one thing, but just rudely saying I need to update is another. So please try and be a little nicer about it? Thanks. I love you all. Byyye!