Chapter Nine

I gasped. So did most of the crowd. My mother was standing there, just as I remembered her. I clutched onto Ben's suit, (Which looked absolutely stunning on him, I have to say.) I felt his quick breathing.

I looked over at her and suddenly felt so angry. This was my day. Not hers. She had no right to be here, she was not my mother.

She was still smiling wickedly. I frowned. I wasn't scared of her. I was angry.

"What Mother! Why can't you just leave me alone? For once just let me be happy! He makes me so happy! Please.. Go back to the dungeon. You can go back to the Isle. We've cleaned it up a bit. Please. Listen." I said, hoping to spark any kindness she had in her. She surprised me. She smiled and let the guards take her. They took her away, and I was surprised. No, I was more than surprised I was shocked.

I knew it wasn't over. It couldn't be. She must be planning something.

I looked up at Ben. He was shocked too. The whole kingdom was. But, somehow he managed to calm the crowd.

After all was once again silent, Ben reached down and pressed his lips against mine once more. For a moment, my mother disappeared, taking all the sudden stress and anxiety off of me and hiding it while Ben and I held onto the kiss until we had to break apart to breath.

But, as soon as it was over, even as the crowd roared with cheers, she came rushing back to me. Would I ever be free of the pain she brings me?
•••
Ben said he was taking us somewhere special for our Honeymoon.
But I never thought it would be this special. Here we stood, in front of his parents old castle, the one that his father had been trapped in for years, waiting for Belle to come.
As I stared, Ben picked me up carefully but swiftly, and started to enter the castle.

As much as my mind wanted to worry about my mother, Ben had assured me it was taken care of, there was nothing to worry about, and I really wanted to enjoy my honeymoon.

We had the giant castle to ourselves. Ben carried in the bags and set them against the wall. I stood admiring the beautiful artwork on the walls.
Slowly, Ben approached me, placing his hand on my waist. I looked up and smiled, putting  my arms around his neck. He slowly leaned down, and kissed me repeatedly, after the wedding it seemed like we would never get tired of kissing, the feeling It gave us. Ben slowly ran his hand up my body, making me blush. He stopped when he was holding my face in his hand.
{Kay guys it's gonna get a little explicit, nothing too bad just detailed promise it's not gross, but thought you guys would want a warning, it is their honeymoon, after all.}

"I love you." He whispered against my lips, before suddenly deepening the kiss. He took me by surprise when his tongue carefully traced my lips, filling me with a zeal and a new shade of red. As the kiss continued to grow, I began to feel myself fall deeper and deeper in love with the man standing in front of me, my king.

•••
I woke up smiling. Next to me was sleeping Ben, his arms wrapped around my bare body, he too was smiling. I kissed his hand lightly before moving it and slipping on a robe and underwear,
And heading to the kitchen.
The kitchen was giant, and I had trouble finding what I was looking for, but eventually I found them. Eggs and bacon.

Ben woke up right in time to eat, when he saw me he wrapped his arms around me, rocking me gently.
"Last night... I just love you so much Mal. I love you so much." He said, kissing me gently on the top of my head. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.  "I love you so much too... Benny boo."  We both bursted into laughter. I am okay now. I convinced myself.

Why do I always have to be wrong?

•••

Hey guys! This is more of a filler chapter, I'm sorry! I know it takes me a long time to update but I really do try my hardest. I love you all very much. Thank you for all the support and care you guys are the best readers❤️