Chapter Four

The next day me and Ben decided to go have a picnic and apparently he wanted to teach me how to swim. We were going to the place we had our first date and the proposal.

When we got there, he set up and when we sat down I made him look me in the eyes. Still, worry was covered by a fake smile.

"Ben. What's wrong?! And don't even try to tell me it's nothing. I'm serious." I said. He bit his lips and sighed.

"I'll tell you tonight, okay? I promise." He said, pulling out some food. I spotted strawberries and I immediately reached for them. Ben chuckled.

"Fine," I said, with a mouth full of strawberries, "but don't even try to blow it off."

He nodded. After a while of eating and a little after that, Ben decided to teach me.

I felt my cheeks heat up. "Um." I stuttered.

He looked at me curiously. "Oh. Don't be nervous. You'll get it fast." He said. I shook my head. "No, its not that..." I said, looking down.

Ben came up to me and stroked my hair.

"What's wrong?" He asked soothingly.

"N-nothing really.. I just didn't bring like... Shorts or..." I said, regreting it.

Ben took my chin and made me look at him.

"Mal. You are beautiful. You will always be. Nothing will ever make me not love you. Don't be self conscious. I love you, forever." He said, and I felt tears in my eyes.

"I love you too Ben." I answered, and I slowly took my shirt off, showing the bikini top I thought would be fine earlier. Ben walked into the shallow water and I followed him.

When he saw me he smiled a giant smile.

"I love you Mal. My gorgeous, amazing Mal. Now, here's what you have to do..." And after that he continued to teach me. Finally, after a million trys, I got it.

I swam to Bens arms from the shallow to the deep. He picked me up and spun me.

"Haha, Bennn!" I whined. He then counted down and splashed us under water. I came up sputtering and laughing.

Suddenly, we both stopped and stared at each other. Ben stared into my eyes.

He leaned down, and once again,

We were interrupted.

Evie came crashing into the water.

Ben immediately swam to the shore and dropped me gently on my feet.

"Evie what's wrong?!" I exclaimed.

"Follow me!" She yelled and started running. Me and Ben followed quickly.

•••

Woohooo cliff hanger yesss!! Haha. Maicy here! Guess what I am doing? Watching my baby for the 1000000x time! Thanks so much for 100+ reads and I only started like a week ago? Omg! Thx! Bye.