Chapter Two

(Time skip to a week before the Royal wedding)
(Mals POV)

I woke up sweating and tossing around in bed. I tried hard, but I couldn't get myself to calm down. So I silently crawled into Bens bed. He stirred.

"Mal...?" He asked me, groggily. I felt tears slip down my face.

"What's wrong?" He asked me, now concerned. He sat up and I bit my lip. I couldn't speak because of my crying.

"Its okay... Shh Mal... Nightmare? Its not real beautiful. It's not real." He said, gathering me in his arms. I collapsed into them.

When I stopped crying, and I could talk, I asked Ben, "Can... Can I stay in here?"

He looked down into my eyes. "Of course baby. Anything. Everything you want. Just stay here " and then we both layed down, and I fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning I woke up to see no Ben laying next to me.

I rubbed my eyes, and after laying there for quite a while I decided to go find my future husband.

Instead of him, I found Evie in the hall right when I stepped out of Bens room.

"Oh, Hi Mal. I see you and Ben slept in the same bed last night. How was that?" She asked, giggling. I easily hitnher arm.

"Evie! Look, have you seen Ben around?" I asked her, and she shook her head.

"I haven't seen Ben or any of the boys. I just got up a few minutes ago though, they're probably in the dining room waiting to eat breakfast. We should go." She said, and we both went into the dinig room down stairs.

When we arrived, the plates of eggs and other breakfast food were just being set down.

Jay and Carlos were already sitting down, but I saw no sign of Ben.

"Hey guys, know where my runaway fiancé went?" I asked them, as they stuffed their faces with the food.

They both shook their heads. I sighed, and walked into the huge living room. He must just be out. But it wasn't like him to just leave. Especially before 8:00AM.

I decided to try not to worry, and instead just eat something to take my mind off him.
So I sat down at the table joining Evie and the guys, along with Belle and Adam to eat, and every now and then I would glance out the huge windows, hoping to see Ben.

••••

Hey humans! I got 15+ reads with only one chap? That's made me so happy! I really do write this for you guys. I hope you love this one, its more of a filler. Ohh guess what? I'm gonna be a big sister! I can't wait! Just thought I would share it with you. I am honestly hoping for a boy because I already have two older sisters. I guess I'm gelling you a bit about myself then. Haha. Anyways, enjoy- Maicy!