A New Start.

(Ambers POV)

As I wake I see Joe next to me.

"Hi. How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Good thanks, how about you?"

"Yeah. Ok. Look, me and Caspar have thought of something. Neither of us wanted you to go into Care, so we wandered if you may consider being adopted. By Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee."

My brain couldn't take it. People want to look after me, love me even. I start crying everything since James dying has been horrible, I've hated it. But now, I wouldn't miss this, ever.

"Yes. Thank you."

"Then you are now Amber Lee-Sugg."

Caspar walks over and I sit up.

"You told her?" He asks Joe.

"Yeah. I've told Amber Lee-Sugg." He replies.

(A/n: I changed the surname because of the many comments about it being odd or the wrong way round. Are you happy now?!😂)

Caspar leans in and I give him a hug.

"Thank you. I could never dream of this." I say.

"The nurse says we can go now, but you have to decide, wheelchair or crutches?" Caspar asks.

"Definatley crutches, I can't stand being still!"

When Caspar comes with a wheelchair, I sigh.

"The nurse says you have to go to the car with this, then the crutches."

We get in the car and we go back to Joe and Caspar's flat.

"The only problem is that we don't have a loo on the first floor, the only one is downstairs, and I won't let you go downstairs with your crutches," Says Joe. "So you can stay at my sister Zoe's house for a while until your ankles better."

We get back in the car and drive to Zoe's house. Caspar stays in the car with me while Joe explains everything to Zoe. I hope she's nice.

Joe and who I guess must be Zoe come out of the house.

"Hi! I'm Zoe, Joes sister." She says to me.

"Hi." I say. I'm not very good with new people.

She could tell I was very nervous.

"Don't worry," she said, "Either Joe or Caspar will be sleeping on the other sofa with you, so if you need anything, they'll be there."

They all help me out of the car and take me inside. Zoe introduces me to Alfie, her boyfriend, Nala their little pug and Pippin and Percy, their guinea pigs.

The first night both Joe and Caspar stay with me.

I think I'm going to like it here.