Pranks and Hugs.

(Caspar's POV)

Amber's been ignoring me lately. Since the issue with her parents she hasn't spoken to me. I'm healthy now thanks to Marcus, so I can do the things I would normally do. I go to find her. She's sitting on her bed with Marcus, laughing.

"Um. Can I talk to you Amber?"

Marcus stands up and walks out. We smile at each other as we pass. I go and sit next to Amber.

"Why haven't you talked to me since the incident?"

(Amber's POV)

"Why haven't you talked to me since the incident?"

I really didn't want him to ask me that.

"Just don't worry about it."

"I won't let this lie. What is it?"

"One. You saw me in my pants and bra. And two. I have you most of the one meal we got and I was starving and then you went gormless on me!"

"Look Amber, I'm really sorry. Please forgive me."

"Of course. It wasn't your fault anyway."

I give him a hug. It looks like the family is a family again.

That night we all had Chinese and Tyler got slightly drunk on the many bottles for Peroni. Anyone who has a slight sense of humour can be friends with Tyler. He's crazy!

I lie on the sofa next to Zoe. I close my eyes. When I wake up I feel something on my head. I put my hand in 'it' to find that someone put shaving cream on my head. I get up to see everyone behind me. I run over to them and start flicking the shaving cream at them all. They all start laughing, screaming and running around trying to get out of the firing line. I spot the bottle on the kitchen side and pick it up. I start squirting it at them and it goes all in Zoe's hair. I go for Joe and Alfie and get them both in the face. Tyler gets it in his hair and on his glasses and Jim gets it all around his neck. We all start laughing and then Tyler grabs the can and finds Caspar hiding and squirts him a beard. We all start laughing so loudly. I look at the clock and see 11:23. Oops. Tyler puts the radio on full volume and we jump about to 'Don't' by Ed Sheeran on Radio 1.

Over the music someone hears a pounding at the door. We turn off the radio and Jim opens the door. We all stand behind him covered in shaving cream. None of us can see who it is but Jim shuts the door and turns around to us.

"She said we're a disgrace and we should be quiet and we need to go to bed like normal people."

"I'M NOT NOOOORMALLLL!" Screams Tyler.

"Yeah, we knew that already." Laughs Joe.

Jim, Marcus and a very drunk Tyler go back to their hotel.

Joe, Caspar and I sit on the sofa and hug. I've missed this. Zoe and Alfie sit in the other sofa and hug. No one talks. It's just silence.